Making new friends

I finally arrived at the boarding school. We get out of the car and really out of nowhere, a stern-looking woman with 2 tall men stands in front of us.
: ,, Hello Ophelia Stone, I am Mrs. Paige. My two assistants take your backpacks and you can go up the stairs there and then right. Your room is there. "
It's really tough. I wasn't even allowed to say goodbye to my parents and siblings. This is really horror. My room isn't nice either. It's small and cold. It looks like a prison room. These are going to be the worst years of my life. I looked around again, there weren't even any windows. What is this??? They are real concrete walls. You can only go in and out through the door. Really sick. When I finished unpacking my things, my door opened. A handsome boy came into my room and lay down on my bed.

,, Um .. hello? "

,,Hi"

He looks at me from the bottom up and gives me that dirty look. His smile is sweet

"What's your name babe?"

,, Ophelia "

"Ophelia what?"

"Stone, Ophelia Stone"

,,Interesting. The name suits you cutie. I am
Dylan. How old are you?"

* Old enough to have sex with you *

,, Uhm 16 and you cutie? ;) "

"Ahhh I like you Ms. Stone. I'm 17"

He was still smiling at me. He's so hot. He's got that big jawline, he's tall, and has long, brown, tousled hair. He is perfect. I thought guys like that only existed in series but he's just wow.

,, So Ophelia, I just want to warn you. Here you will learn incredible things about yourself ... about all of us. Things that you could never imagine. "

He got serious.

"Oh yeah .. sure. I guess everyone is here for the same reason as me. We are problem children. We're just causing trouble and should be normal and good again here. Am I right? "

"We all thought so .."

He got up ... gave me that sexy look and kissed my forehead. Then he left my room. What just happened He's just wow. I am already so attracted to him. He's got that skater look. I would love to share a bed with him and then ... no, I mustn't think like that. I've only known him for 5 minutes. Although ... it will definitely be boring here.

Dinner.

At 6pm sharp a bell rings and an announcement goes through from Ms. Paige that there is now dinner. I get up and find my way to the cafeteria. I got my food. There was pizza. It's not that bad here. But why are so many security guards standing in front of all the exits? It's not like we're killing someone. I turned around looking for a place to eat when I heard someone call my name. It's Dylan. He waved me over to him. He was sitting there with his friends. I sat down with them and they all introduced themselves. There was Newt. He looks really nice. But he doesn't really look like a problem kid. Minho is the fun one in the group. Gally is the bastard. He seems pretty annoyed and always has to be right. Alexander is pretty quiet. But apparently he can be a lousy asshole too. And then there is Jake. Jake is really hot. He looks like Marcus from the Netflix series, Ginny & Georgia. No cap ... sure that he is not? It feels like a movie.

"And what it's like being the only girl here ?" Jake asked

"Wait what? Only girl? "

,,Yes. Everyone has their eyes on you. There has never been a girl here and you also look really hot. " said Gally.

Dylan kicks him under the table and made that protective look. Oh wow ... he's really perfect. But only girl? I turned around. All the boys who were in the cafeteria start looking at me and not a girl to be seen far and wide.

,,Are that all the boarding school people?" I asked.

,,Yes. All students must announce to each cafeteria meeting. " said Minho.

"There are really just a few people here. Is this a criminal school or something? And also the rooms and high walls around the building. Everything is totally secure here. What are we doing here? Please don't say anything bad ahhhggg. "

Newt, Jake, Dylan, Gally, Minho and Alexander shot each other this sad and mysterious look.

,,What's happening? Tell me. What are they doing with us here? It's worse here than in a prison. Are the lessons at least okay? "

,, Ophelia..do you have this inhuman feeling that you can read people sometimes? As if they were an open book? Newt asked me.

,, Ehh yes .. how do you know that? "

Jake leaned across the table to me to whisper.

"We can all read people. And we all ... you too can do a lot more than that. We have supernatural powers that we have to activate first. And that's why we're here. They're doing tests on you here. This is not a boarding school. Did they asked you and your parents to go in to this ...,,school"...? "

,,Yes"

"Then you already know that you are safe an Olurix. A person with supernatural abilities. Witches. An olurix. They never asked someone. Everyone apply here and will then be accepted. Something is different about you. "

I was confused but believed every single word they said. I always thought I was crazy. But I am not. I finally had confirmation.

The security guards call loudly through the cafeteria that dinner is over and we should now go to our rooms.

The boys give each other uncertain looks.

"Sleep well, Ophelia" everyone said together and went to their rooms.

"Yeah .. sleep well guys. See you tomorrow"