13: Lisa in the house

Start from the beginning

Her eyes sparks as I said the word 'Playstation'. "Can I play?" she ask as I look at her and smile.

"You can later, maybe after the tour ends" I said as she pout and nod her head. She then smile widely, "Alwight" she said.

We then starts to head towards the kitchen. "Here's the kitchen, this is where we sometimes cook our foods" even if we don't know how to cook.

Lisa look at me, "What do you usually cook?" she ask me as she look around the kitchen. "Actually.... I don't cook but Jeongyeon unnie can" I said to her.

She look at me and nod her head. "I can teach you, I know how to cook" she said with a proud smile. I smile back at her and nod my head.

"Why not?" I said as she giggle. We then walk out of the kitchen and be greeted by the dining area where Sana unnie is right now.

"And here we are in the dining area, the family always eat here together" I lied, we don't actually eat together because we're living separately.

"Hi Sana unnie" Lisa said as Sana unnie look up and smile at her. "Hey" she said and look at her laptop again.

Lisa frown and look at me, "What is she doing?" she ask me as I smile and pat her back. I then starts to walk away from the dining area to walk at the backyard

"It's because she's working" I said as I look at her who's already beside me. She form her mouth in circle shape as she smile sadly.

I stop on my tracks and look at her. "Why?" I ask her worriedly as she look at me and shook her head.

"Do you think she's gonna be like Yeji unnie?" she ask. Ahh... it's because Yeji is working and Yeji is ignoring her.

I smile as she look down, "She's not gonna be Yeji, I know Sana unnie so don't worry" I said to her as I walk to her direction and hug her.

She then lean in as she hug me back and bury her on my shoulder. "Pwomise me" she said as I giggle and nod my head.

Sana's PoV
I look outside the dining area to see Lisa with Jihyo. Did she really just hug her!? But she's right to do it, I can feel that Lisa is sad.

"Let's go now, and don't worry.... she's not gonna be like Yeji ok?" she said as Lisa nod her head and smile.

She's afraid! But who is it anyway? Jihyo and Lisa both walk away as they continue the tour around the mansion.

I sigh and walk towards the dining area again. Who could that might be right? I shrugged it off and quickly look at my laptop.

Huh? A new follower? "Who the hell would follow me?" I ask myself as I open my instagram.

I widen my eyes. No! He shouldn't be here! I wouldn't get married with Lisa! "Fuck" I curse as I look at the follower.

I quickly get my phone to dial someone. "Hello?" the other line said. "Sehun, can you tell me if where is he?" I ask him.

I then heard a light footsteps as I heard again a typing sounds. "He's here Sana" he said and I sigh heavilly.

"Why would he come back?" I mumble as I think Sehun heard it. "I don't know- Lisa is there right?" he ask.

I frown, "Yeah, why?" I ask him as he giggle. "Chill, I won't do anything one her, I just missed her" Sehun said as I stop on my tracks.

Did he just...? I then heard a laugh at the other line that soon turn into a cry. "Your reaction might be so funny right now" he cried.

"I just missed my best friend" he said to me as I frown again. "You do know where she is?" I ask him as I sat down.

"Yes, I'm Prosecutor Oh Sehun remember?" he said as I can feel his smile. "What the story behind?" I ask him as I click on the follower.

"Ohh well, Uncle is my guardian- actually, Ji-eun and I are the ones that is handling the company" he said proudly.

That's why the stocks are so low. "That's why the stocks are so low" I joke as I heard him groan.

"Sana!" he whine as I laugh. "The stocks aren't low, they are even high" he said to me. Yeah, they are high because we can't even afford to buy.

"I need to go now" he hang up as I didn't say anything. I again look at the profile picture of the new follower.

"Guess we can meet again for the last time.......

.... Bang Chan".
__________________
Wassup! Hope y'all like it!