Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me

Beginne am Anfang

  Gu Lin's eyes were full of embarrassment, and he quickly said: "My brother likes to give people a nickname, don't worry about him, I will help you take a photo after finishing painting ." Several people were talking and laughing as Zhou Yuanfeng just came, and pointed to the one in his hand. box.

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed slightly and quietly got up and left the living room, winked with Zhou Yuanfeng and went to the study.

  Wen Niannan looked at the two people walking upstairs to the study, and an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes what happened?

  ... The playground was full of children's laughter. Tang Shuo sat on the stool and kicked and looked around, waiting a little boring.

  "Xiao Shuo, are you waiting in a hurry?" Mo Beiyi walked over with two ice creams and handed him one.

  Tang Shuo took a bite of the ice cream as soon as his eyes lit up, and said, "It's so sweet."

  Mo Beiyi smiled and rubbed his head, and said softly: "What are you going to play? I'll accompany you."

  "I want to go to the roller coaster and Ferris wheel."

  "Okay, I'll take you after I eat the ice cream. "The two did not leave until evening . Seeing that Tang Shuo was tired from playing, Mo Beiyi took him to a nearby music restaurant for a bite to eat.

  "Xiao Shuo, do you have a headache lately?"

  Tang Shuo shook his head and said, "No, what's the matter?"

  "Nothing." Mo Beiyi raised his glass and drank it, then poured another glass just to drink. Tang Shuo stopped him.

  Tang Shuo put the wine glass aside, wondering: "You can't drink, it will cause stomach pain. Have you forgotten your stomach bleeding before?"

  Mo Beiyi froze and said with a smile: "Yes...Yes, I almost forgot. "

  Does he think of himself as Wen Niannan...

  Suddenly Tang Shuo heard the sound of the piano, his eyes lit up and his face was suddenly full of smiles, and he said, "Bei Yi, are you very good at playing the piano, right? I want you Play the piano for me."

  "I don't know how to play the piano."

  He ignored his father's warnings and stayed in Country M. His time was running out. He wanted to make Tang Shuo fall in love with him in the limited time.

  Mo Beiyi asked the pharmacist of the pharmaceutical industry. He said that it is easy to rely on one person after the injection of the medicine, and it is easier to attach to the person who accompanies him than normal people.

  Sure enough, after he deliberately approached for a while, Tang Shuo became more and more dependent on himself.

  Tang Shuo would call him every day and listen to his voice to sleep. He would take photos of what he liked and send him to see. He would clamor for him to buy food. He was completely dependent on him.

  Looking at Tang Shuo staring at the piano with glowing eyes, Mo Beiyi suddenly got up and said, "I'm full, and there's still something tonight. I'll take you back now, or your brother will be worried again."

  Tang Shuo was dragged away. After leaving the restaurant, he still looked at the piano reluctantly, and was suddenly held down by his head.

  "Hey, if you want to listen, I'll learn it. I learned how to play it for you, okay?"

  Tang Shuo's eyes lit up and nodded, and he threw himself into Mo Beiyi's arms and said with a smile: "I know you are the best to me, I'll wait to listen."