Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!

Start from the beginning

  Wen Niannan didn't want to be so ostentatious, so he didn't dare to stand with Gu Yansheng outside. But Gu Yansheng not only came to the show recording site to accompany him, but also yelled at the fans who took the photo in public.

  But the words of those around them were like needles pierced into Wen Niannan's heart, yes...it doesn't matter...

  Gu Yansheng heard Wen Niannan's words that he had no right to control, and said in a deep voice: "I said you are my person, why do I Can't be jealous? I will not be allowed to take photos with my fans in the future, I will watch them from the side. "

  Gu Yansheng's person?

  Is it a lover? Is it the lady? Is it a lover? He Wen Niannan is nothing.

  The panic in his heart was amplified by the bad language on the Internet and the surrounding voices, always reminding him of the fragile relationship with Gu Yansheng.

  Wen Niannan roared out of control: "Enough, what is the relationship between Wen Niannan and your Gu Yansheng? Why are you taking care of me like this!"

  Gu Yansheng was stunned and hurriedly said: "What's the relationship? Niannian...what's wrong with you, our relationship is not? Is it good?"

  "No... it's nothing, it's just a friend"

  Gu Yansheng froze instantly when he heard it, and said incredulously: "Friend? You think so! Are you saying that we live together and sleep together are just friends?"

  "Yes "Wen Niannan lowered his head to constrict the emotion in his eyes.

  Gu Yansheng laughed bitterly, and his face turned pale in an instant: "Okay...Okay! Then I will go and tell those outside now, saying that you Wen Niannan is my lover of Gu Yansheng!"

  "Enough Gu Yansheng, can you stop making trouble! I don't want to If you want to be so conspicuous, didn't you make a noise just now?"

  Gu Yansheng's long-suppressed emotions broke out in an instant, and he snarled, "Not enough! I don't understand! Why do you want to get rid of me every time but push away Me! Obviously you have me in your heart... You also confessed that you love me, so why can't you touch you in front of outsiders!"

  Wen Niannan smiled bitterly, and said, "Because we are divorced...it doesn't matter. Everyone thinks that WE shamelessly entangled in the hype for President Gu."

  Gu Yansheng was taken aback, and said solemnly: "Then I will announce our relationship now, and I will tell everyone that you are not haunting my hype. , I am pestering you."

  Wen Niannan rubbed his head tiredly, and said: "I just want to do the album well now, and I don't want to do it because of these things..."

  "What about me? Don't you have me in your heart?"

  "We should all be calm and calm, we... are too impatient."

  Gu Yansheng stood there for a long time, looked up at the blood on his face in the glasses, and said faintly: "I understand..." After that, he turned around. Opening the door and leaving the lounge, the door slammed shut.

  Wen Niannan looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes gradually red.

  "I'm sorry...I didn't hold your hand and walk forward together..."

  He was afraid that Gu Yansheng's failure to announce the relationship between the two would have a negative impact on Gu, but he was also afraid of the marriage he would face after the announcement of the relationship.