Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay?" A low voice came from behind.

Tang Shuo looked back, and the man behind him, dressed in black and gloves, looked at him.

Mo Beiyi walked over and looked at the sunflowers, and slowly said, "You...like sunflowers?"

Tang Shuo nodded and smiled: "Well, I just think it looks good."

Mo Beiyi saw what he saw in his eyes. After a short meal, he also smiled: "I like it too, his flower language is beautiful."

"There is no one in the eyes, you are all around."

"There is no one in the eyes, you are all around..." The two looked at each other Suddenly, Tang Shuo smiled and scratched his head and said, "You also like its flower language, and I like it too."

Mo Beiyi was a little uneasy when he saw Tang Shuo stunned by the sunflower, and asked: "Its flower language... Did someone tell you?"

Mo Beiyi remembers that Tang Shuo went to check Huayu, and Wen Niannan told him in person.

"I don't remember, I was ill some time ago, and I don't remember a lot of things."

Tang Shuo bought a few sunflowers and wrapped them with the clerk, and suddenly reached out and handed them to Mo Beiyi, smiling and saying, "It's good for you. Is it?"

"Give it to me? It looks good."

Mo Beiyi doesn't like sunflowers. Another flower language of sunflowers is silent love.

"What's your name? You can make friends."

Mo Beiyi paused, and said bitterly: "My name is...Mo Beiyi." The first thing he did after he was sober was to bring the antidote to Tang Shuo, but he was like him. He hesitated when he saw the person whose eyes had regained light.

Maybe... Now that he has amnesia and can't remember that Wen Niannan's Tang Shuo is what he wants.

Sorry Tang Shuo, please forgive my selfishness, I don't want to give you an antidote.

...

At noon the next day, Gu Lin brought something to take blood.

Gu Yansheng reluctantly stretched out his hand to let Gu Lin disinfect, and clenched Wen Niannan with the other hand.

When Gu Lin saw this, his eyes were full of smiles, and he curled his lips and said, "It seems that you don't like me whether you have amnesia or not. I thought you would feel intimate when you see my face when you wake up."

"Hidden in your eyes ." I have done a lot of things, I usually do bad things."

Gu Lin was taken aback, and smiled and said: "I did not do bad things? Yes, you were pushed down the stairs by me when you were a kid."

Gu Lin suddenly thought of it. What eyes lit up, and he smiled and said: "Hey, you are sixteen years old now? Then you should call me brother, brother."

"Niannian said I am older than you, you are the youngest of the three of us, you don't need to Scream ."

"You're not stupid."

Wen Niannan patted Gu Lin on the head, and said: "Hurry up and get a blood draw, otherwise he will make trouble again."

Gu Yansheng glanced at Gu Lin's face. He covered Wen Niannan's eyes with his hand, gritted his teeth and said: "You are not allowed to look at his face, I don't like him."

"Okay I don't look at it, don't move."

Gu Lin put the blood in the storage box he brought. Here, after packing up his tools, he saw Gu Yansheng shouting pain and asking Wen Niannan to help him press it.

Gu Lin's eyes suddenly widened. Is this the Gu Yansheng who didn't say anything from a knife and stomach bleeding? Why did you become so... mother?

Hastily pressed the button on his chest secretly and recorded this scene.

Brother, I can't imagine how it feels when you wake up and see yourself like this...

Gu Yansheng saw that Gu Lin hadn't left yet, and frowned, "Hey, aren't you leaving? What else do you want to do?"

"I want to see more of your thoughts. After all, we look alike, and he might like it too. What about me?"

"You!"

Gu Lin was very happy. He didn't expect that Gu Yansheng, who is now unresponsive, was so teasing. Before, he could not repay his mouth, but now he can finally get revenge.

Wen Niannan said helplessly: "Okay, Gu Lin, stop making trouble. How long will it take for the blood to make the antidote?"

Gu Lin smiled, and said: "Three days, I will bring the antidote back in three days."

Wen Niannan's eyes looked at him. Flickering slightly, he said: "Tang Shuo...does he have the antidote?"

"Well, he was the same as Mo Beiyi injected. Mo Beiyi brought the antidote back to Country M to find Tang Shuo."

"That's good ." ...If you have an antidote."

Gu Yansheng on the side changed his face and said, "Who is Tang Shuo? Missing your friend?"

Gu Lin looked at him, and he almost got angry. He laughed and said, "It's your rival. "

What..."

...

Gu Lin and Lu Yun returned to Country Z with blood.

Because of Gu Lin's joke, Gu Yansheng angrily shut himself in the study.

After locking the door of the study room, he walked to the computer and entered the word Tang Shuo.

When I saw Tang Shuo's photo, he curled his lips, his eyes were a little smug, and he thought he didn't look as good as me.

The young master of the Tang family, the president of Qiyue Group, was stunned when he saw the Mingyue studio shown below.

Isn't this Nienian's studio?

Gu Yansheng entered Tang Shuo on Weibo, and a lot of gossip news came out instantly.

After seeing what the photos and content were, Gu Yansheng was about to be blown up.

Angrily pushed open the door of the piano room, took the computer and put it on the piano, looking at Wen Niannan who hadn't reacted yet.

"I want you to post a selfie with me on Weibo, using WE's Weibo, now! Immediately! Immediately!"

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !