Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?

Comincia dall'inizio

"I like to be quiet. "

Wen Niannan held Gu Yansheng's hand and walked upstairs. As soon as he got upstairs, he heard a familiar laugh.

"Brother, you are too stupid, I won again haha." "

Wen Niannan stared blankly at the person who was playing a game with Tang Lunxuan not far away, Tang Shuo with a shining smile in his eyes.

"Don't be shameless, this is mine." "

Tang smiled and scratched his head moon, suddenly aware of his eyes looked over, Wen Niannan quickly ducked out of sight went to the sofa and sat down.

" Small moon, how? "Tang Lunxuan saw what he was looking at, wondering.

Tang Shuo paused slightly and said in confusion: "I saw a very familiar person just now, but I don't remember him. I can't name him." "

The person's eyes seemed to be dodging, does he know himself?

Tang Lunxuan heard that he quickly got up and looked around, and he saw Wen Niannan, a flash of astonishment flashed in his eyes, and he said, "Xiao Shuo, I don't worry about my mother being home alone. Let's go back first. "

" Ah. "The two passed by Wen Niannan when they left. Tang Shuo looked at him curiously, but was blocked and separated by Tang Lunxuan, and said, "Who is he?" "

Why is there a depressed feeling in his chest, so uncomfortable.

Who is this person... so familiar Tang Lunxuan rubbed Tang Shuo's head, and said with a smile: "No... I don't know, let's go, my mother did you Our favorite porridge is waiting for us.

Tang Shuo's eyes lit up when he heard the food, and he dragged Tang Lunxuan out and said with a smile: "Haha, let's go back soon. I want to drink two bowls."

Wen Niannan vaguely heard their conversation, and he saw Tang Shuo. The strange look when she looked at herself.

Tang Shuo became laughing and making trouble like before, he saw the light in his eyes.

That's fine, maybe it's best if you don't know it.

Wen Niannan turned his head to look at Gu Yansheng with his head down, stepped forward to support him, and said worriedly: "Are you dizzy? Let's...I'll go back."

Gu Yansheng was still asleep on the way back, and Wen Niannan drove the car. It was very slow. When I got home, I found a car parked in the yard.

It's Lu Yun's car. Lu Yun is back?

Wen Niannan helped Gu Yansheng get out of the car. He woke up as soon as he touched him, and said vaguely: "I'm so sleepy."

"Well, I'm home, go back to the room and sleep again."

Gu Yansheng smiled and rubbed his hand, hugging Wen Niannan. As soon as I walked in, I saw Lu Yun and Gu Lin who were in a video meeting.

Lu Yun saw them coming back, got up and walked over, raising her hand to touch her son's face but she was avoided, her eyes darkened for an instant.

Upon seeing this, Gu Lin quickly pulled Auntie Lan over and said mischievously: "Isn't Aunt Lan your birthday tomorrow? Mom said to help you celebrate your birthday at home."

Aunt Lan suddenly laughed from ear to ear. I said, "It's really a waste of time for the old lady. I won't be able to celebrate my birthday."

"Aunt Lan, you have been working hard during this time. Thanks to your care of my legs, I can recover well. I will make the cake with Yan Sheng. OK?"

"Hey... OK..." Aunt Lan looked at Wen Niannan with moist eyes.

Lu Yun was having a meeting in the living room, and Aunt Lan was in the kitchen holding materials to explain how to do it. Gu Yansheng leaned on Wen Niannan's shoulder and began to lose consciousness, and slowly fell asleep.

...It was early morning, the curtains in the room were not closed, the moonlight came in, Gu Yansheng on the bed was covered with cold sweat, and his face trembled slightly with pain.

"Impersonator, you are going to disappear. They came back with the antidote."

"No, I don't want to disappear, I am Gu Yansheng..."

The shadow said viciously: "You are not, he likes the former Gu Yansheng, not your fake, you don't remember anything, he doesn't like you, you are going to disappear! You are going to disappear!"

"I don't want to disappear!" Don't drive me away!" Gu Yansheng woke up from the nightmare, panting with fear in his eyes.

He turned his head and wanted to hug Wen Niannan beside the bed, but he reached out his hand but felt empty. There was no one on the other side...

"Niannian..."

Gu Yansheng got out of bed and opened the door and went out. He pushed open the door of the piano room, no one was there.

Suddenly he heard Gu Lin's voice coming from downstairs, walked over quickly, and saw Wen Niannan sitting downstairs in the living room.

Gu Yansheng just walked to the stairs to hear what they were saying, the next second he heard Wen Niannan's voice.

"Is the antidote developed?

Lu Yun found out what he handed it to him, and said in a deep voice, "Master Mo's progress is very fast. Gu Lin also analyzed the antidote. Let's come back and take his blood. After a test, it will be done soon. "

Gu Lin rubbed his eyes and said with a smile: "After my brother recovers his memory, I have to ask him for more points. I stay up late to study these days and I am exhausted." "

Wen Niannan finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard it, and smiled on his face: "Great, he can finally recover his memory, I can finally see him again..."

Gu Yansheng upstairs was instantly flustered when he heard Wen Niannan's words. There was a bang in my head.

Nian Nian was so anxious that he wanted another Gu Yansheng to come back... Is there anything good about him ? Does Nian Nian love him more than me? I love him very much, why should I let me Disappeared...Is it because I am stupid than him and slower than him...

Gu Yansheng went back to the room in a daze, and sat down in front of the bed, his eyes blushed instantly: "They...all just want another Gu Yansheng, so what about me...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !