Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body

Start from the beginning

Wen Niannan felt that his face was hot, and he was discussing this kind of problem with Gu Yansheng. The other party wanted him to teach, and even forgot his physical knowledge.

Wen Niannan looked down at the bulge between Gu Yansheng's legs, quickly avoided his sight, and said: "If you don't just hold it back, I... I won't help you."

Gu Yansheng's expression became more and more ugly, and he whispered: "Then. I went to Uncle Xu to help me, and Aunt Xu Shulan knew how to do it."

Gu Yansheng was going to the door with his topless body, and Wen Niannan hurriedly stopped him.

"Stop!"

Gu Yansheng turned his head and looked at Wen Niannan aggrievedly. Wen Niannan lowered his head and said with red ears: "You wait, I'll go out for a while."

If Gu Yansheng is really allowed to run to Aunt Xu Shulan and ask this kind of question, not only Xu Shu and others will Frightened, it is estimated that Gu Yansheng would lose face when he woke up.

...

Wen Niannan in the room was walking around in front of the bed with her mobile phone, eyes full of anxiety.

"This...how do I teach?"

After hesitating looking at the phone, Wen Niannan dialed Zhou Yuanfeng's number.

Zhou Yuanfeng was looking at the documents at home, and suddenly received a call from Wen Niannan: "Hey, what's wrong with

Niannan ?" Wen Niannan opened his mouth but didn't make a sound. He didn't know how to talk to Zhou Yuanfeng.

Hearing the sound of water coming from the bathroom, Wen Niannan said helplessly: "Yuanfeng, do you...do you have that kind of video?"

Zhou Yuanfeng wondered: "What video?"

"It's...that's the kind of video that boys watch." "

Zhou Yuanfeng understood something for a moment, and laughed and joked: "What do you want that thing to do? Gu Yansheng doesn't even know this? Is it possible that he can't?"

"You...send it to me, to Gu Yansheng's." on the phone."

Wen Niannan turned on the phone and saw several videos sent by Zhou Yuanfeng, took a look at it and quickly closed it, got up and went to the bathroom.

Gu Yansheng in the bathroom was sitting on the ground and was drenched with water. His eyes were full of passion, panting and looking at him.

Wen Niannan turned off the shower and handed the phone to him, red ears and said, "You will know how to do it by watching these videos. I...I'll go downstairs to drink water first, you can learn slowly..."

Gu Yansheng reached out and took it in doubt. The phone, just about to ask Wen Niannan why he didn't help him, just looked at the door that was closed with a snap.

"Video?"

Gu Yansheng entered the password and turned on the phone, and saw a series of videos sent by Zhou Yuanfeng, with another sentence below.

[You idiot study hard, this is your other weapon]

Gu Yansheng resisted his physical discomfort and clicked on the video. Suddenly, his eyes widened, staring at the video on the phone in a daze... The video from the video sounded in the bathroom. With a groan, Wen Niannan who was outside the bathroom suddenly turned red when she heard her face, and hurriedly opened the door of the room and escaped.

Wen Niannan seems to have forgotten one thing. Gu Yansheng, who only looks at the actions in the idol drama and learns to do it, is watching a movie that is much larger than the idol drama

...

Movies ...... Aunt Lan is watching the latest hits in the living room. I watched the idol drama and talked to the uncle Xu on the sidelines.

The two looked back when they heard the footsteps, and saw Wen Niannan got down and walked over.

"Mr. Wen, huh? Why is your face so red? Is it a fever? There is medicine in the kitchen. I'll go..."

Aunt Lan was stopped by Uncle Xu before she finished speaking, and Uncle Xu stopped her with his eyes.

Uncle Xu glanced upstairs and said with a meaningful smile: "Are you here to drink water?"

Wen Niannan said with an unnatural expression: "Um..."

Aunt Lan took Xu Shu back to the living room and continued to watch the TV series, but Xu Shu was watching Wen Niannan who was drinking water not far away, smiling and shook his head.

Wen Niannan was standing at the table holding the cup slightly in a daze, recalling the scene in the bathroom just now, his ears were instantly red.

Aunt Lan saw Wen Niannan staring at the TV in a daze, and said with a smile: "Mr. Wen, do you like watching this show?"

Wen Niannan was taken aback: "Huh? Hi... I like it."

"You don't want to go back to the room and don't bother to find it. Are you?"

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly and he didn't know what to say. Uncle Xu suddenly said: "Mr. Wen also come over and watch TV with us. I'll get some snacks and tea."

Wen Niannan walked to the sofa and sat down and looked. Watching the TV in a daze, I glanced upstairs from time to time.

"Mr. Wen, strawberry cookies."

"Thank you Uncle Xu."

Uncle Xu smiled and shook his head. He saw the hickey on Wen Niannan's neck and guessed that his wife was hiding from Mr.

Thinking of the last time I saw Gu Yansheng's body reacting, I endured going to the guest room to take a cold shower. It seems that I didn't endure it after this time of amnesia.

Wen Niannan stayed in the living room for a long time. Aunt Lan went to sleep when she was sleepy, and Uncle Xu sat with him.

Wen Niannan rubbed his eyes and went upstairs until his eyes were too sleepy to open.

Wen Niannan stood at the door and paused for a long time. He breathed a sigh of relief when there was no sound in the door, and slowly opened the door and walked in.

Wen Niannan closed the door and rubbed his eyes to go to sleep, but was suddenly hugged into his arms by the person behind him.

"I heard you stand at the door for a long time, are you hiding from me?" 

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !