Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid

Mulai dari awal

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at Wen Niannan who was desperate, and sighed: "Niannan, go and rest, your body is still not well, here I am watching."

Wen Niannan turned to look at the unconscious Gu Yansheng, choked up and said: "No, I want to accompany him. He, just like... he also accompanied me, I won't leave him."

For two days, Wen Niannan stayed by the bed and stayed with Gu Yansheng.

Wen Niannan read Gu Yansheng's high school diary, playing Gu Yansheng's favorite WE song over and over again, and the two hands were tightly held together.

At two o'clock in the morning, the instrument's alarm sounded. Wen Niannan watched the doctor and nurse come in and inserted many needles and instruments into Gu Yansheng's body. His heart trembled.

"Hold on... Please Gu Yansheng ..." It turned out that 4 o'clock is so long, every minute and every second is so difficult, Wen Niannan's eyes are bloodshot, and his eyes are fixed on the instrument.

Wen Niannan's tears fell instantly after the doctor announced that Gu Yansheng was out of danger.

Gu Yansheng supported him

...

Zhou Yuanfeng breathed a sigh of relief after Gu Yansheng was finally out of danger, Gu Lin told him that he dared to call Lu Yun.

After coming out of Gu Yansheng's ward, he took the elevator downstairs and pushed another ward aside.

"

Axuan ." Zhou Yuanfeng walked over and held Tang Lunxuan's hand, but Tang Lunxuan did not refuse.

"How is Tang Shuo?"

Tang Lunxuan helped his glasses and said tiredly: "He hasn't woken up yet. The doctor said he was just traumatized and shouldn't be in a coma for so long."

Tang Shuo on the hospital bed seemed to have fallen asleep. , The doctor could not find out the cause of the coma after examination.

On the day of Haiya's accident, the ambulance took Gu Yansheng to the hospital. Tang Shuo was unwilling to get into the ambulance, so he sat alone beside Haiya in a daze and did not respond.

Until everyone left, only Mo Beiyi and Tang Shuo were left.

No one knows what Tang Shuo said to Mo Beiyi on the edge of the sea cliff that day. Until the evening, Mo Beiyi took Tang Shuo to the hospital, and he disappeared after he handed him over to the hospital.

Tang Shuo said that he was very sleepy and wanted to sleep, and he has not woken up until now after closing his eyes.

Zhou Yuanfeng rubbed Tang Lunxuan's head distressedly, and said softly, "He will be fine, A Sheng is out of danger from being shot, and Tang Shuo will be fine too."

Tang Lunxuan suddenly thought of something and grabbed Zhou Yuanfeng's hand. Worried: "Is it because of that medicine? That's why he was in a coma for so long..."

"Medicine?"

Zhou Yuanfeng slammed in his head, thinking of the scene at the time, his eyes were full of disbelief.

He remembered that Gu Yansheng...also injected that medicine

...

Lu Yun did not go to see Gu Yansheng when she came back, but went to the office after asking the doctor about the situation, and did not go to the ward until the evening.

After instructing Zhou Yuanfeng to take good care of Wen Niannan, he returned to the company to temporarily deal with the Gu Group.

Gu Yansheng has been in a coma for nine days. Wen Niannan plays piano music to him every day and chats with him about what music he has written.

But as Gu Yansheng became unconscious for longer and longer, Wen Niannan's heart collapsed day by day.

The doctor said that he was recovering from the injury very well and that he should have woken up a long time ago, and could not find out the cause of the coma.

Zhou Yuanfeng stood outside the door watching Wen Niannan anxiously, a bitterness flashed in his eyes.

How should he tell Wen Niannan that it was because of that medicine...

Lu Yun came in the evening, and Zhou Yuanfeng finally decided to tell Lu Yun.

"What are you talking about! Amnesia medicine?" Lu Yun stood up abruptly and looked at Zhou Yuanfeng in shock.

Wen Niannan on the side froze instantly, he thought of the blue medicine...

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed and said: "Yes, the situation was very chaotic at the time, and too many things happened we have forgotten... I forgot that A Sheng had been injected with the medicine, so he was in a coma for so long."

Wen Niannan's eyes were full of anxiety, and he spoke. "The Mo family must have an antidote. You can go to... go to the Mo family to get an antidote..."

Lu Yun glanced at Gu Yansheng, and said tiredly: "It's useless, I've heard of this medicine, it will make people fall into a coma. After waking up, he will lose his memory. There is no antidote. Mo's medicine has never been an antidote."

"But Mo Beiyi also injected, and his father will not fail to do the antidote!" Wen Niannan squeezed Gu Yansheng's hand, feeling inside. More and more panic.

Gu Yansheng will lose all his memories...will not remember him...

"Tomorrow I will go to country Z to make an appointment with Mo Ye. If his son also gets an injection, he must be anxiously preparing the antidote now."

...

It's dawn outside, lying beside the hospital bed. Wen Niannan slowly opened his eyes and woke up.

Looking at Gu Yansheng who was still in a coma, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes, and suddenly he felt the hand he was holding.

"His hand is moving..."

Wen Niannan turned his head to look at the person on the hospital bed, his curled eyelashes trembled slightly and opened his eyes.

Wen Niannan's eyes turned red instantly, and he smiled and said, "Great, great, you wake up, I..." After a pause, Wen Niannan froze, and Gu Yansheng looked at him with strangeness and doubts in his eyes.

That medicine really took effect...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !