Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine

Start from the beginning

After Mo Beiyi came in and saw no one else, how could this happen? Obviously the location is displayed here.

Mo Beiyi suddenly saw Tang Shuo's phone.

It was discovered by his father...and deliberately threw the locating phone on the phone. Here. But when he saw the needle on the ground, his hand froze instantly, and he said, "That's...the medicine to erase memory..."

Gu Yansheng stood up abruptly and looked at him, eyes full of disbelief, and he trembled: " what did you say? "The needle has been used empty... Could it be that Wen Niannan was injected with drugs...

Tang Shuo's cell phone rang with an unfamiliar number, and Mo Beiyi pressed to connect.

"Bei Yi, unexpectedly you found it so quickly. It seems that Tang Shuo is very important to you. "

Mo North Plaza was about to speak, suddenly the phone was taken away Gu Yan Sheng.

Gu Yan Sheng eyes full of crazy, snapped shouted:" You take him where were! You dare to hurt him! "

Father Mo's low voice came from the phone: "Want to know where I am?" Okay, I'm on the sea cliff behind the villa. I happen to have something to talk to you. "

Father Mo discovered the location of Tang Shuo's phone before they came, and the people he sent to monitor Gu's family saw Mo Beiyi go to Gu's family, and he guessed it.

...

The waves under the sea cliff were hitting. The sky was foggy and it seemed that it was about to rain. When

Gu Yansheng hurried to the sea cliff, what he saw was Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo being tied down to the ground...

Wen Niannan was lying motionless on the ground as if he was asleep, his clothes stained With a little blood.

Gu Yansheng watched the scene in front of him and his heart trembled for an instant. He felt as if he was being cut by a knife.

Gu Yansheng wanted to check it, but found that his legs could not move. He trembled: "You... What have you done? "

Father Mo threw the cigar in his hand down the sea cliff and raised his eyes

coldly and said : "I think you saw the needle in the room, do you still need to ask me?" Gu Yansheng thoroughly verified his heart when he looked at Wen Niannan who was unresponsive on the ground. In panic, his face instantly turned pale.

"Don't... don't... don't!

Nian Nian !" He wants to forget himself... Wen Niannan wants to forget himself!

Gu Yansheng wanted to rush over like crazy, but was pulled by Zhou Yuanfeng, and said sharply: "You calm Gu Yansheng! You will only hurt him if you rush through it!"

"How can you calm me down!"

Gu Yansheng shook his body and took a few steps back. He stared at Wen Niannan tightly, and his eyes instantly turned red.

"No... Don't forget me... I don't allow you to forget me! Wen Niannan! Wen Niannan, wake up!"

Mo father grabbed Wen Niannan's hair and looked at Gu Yansheng, and said coldly, "It's a pity that he won't remember you anymore, what? The one who loves or not is no longer yours."

Mo Beiyi looked at the blood on Tang Shuo, and said angrily: "Why...you ruin the things I love every time!"

Mo father said lightly: "Mo Bei Yi, only you have power to control what you want!"

"You are wrong, power is not everything. If you can't be with the one you love, what's the meaning of power!"

Mo father suddenly laughed. Sternly: "Do you know how many people have followed you since you left the Mo family? They are all lurking waiting to get rid of you! Even if you are with Tang Shuo, so many people want to get rid of you, you What can I do to protect him!"

"You are bleeding from the Mo family, and you are destined not to be like ordinary people!"

Father Mo said to the black-clad people on the side: "Take them to the edge of the sea cliff."

Gu Yansheng seemed to have guessed it. What, his face changed: "What are you going to do!" "Do you want to see what happens when they wake up?"

The man in black took the water and poured it on Tang Shuo. Tang Shuo was choked by the water and woke up. He was taken aback when he saw Mo Beiyi in the distance and quickly went to check Wen Niannan's situation.

"Niannan, Niannan, wake up!" After Mo Beiyi saw Tang Shuo awakening and deliberately ignoring himself, a touch of sadness flashed in his eyes.

When Father Mo saw a cold light flashed in his eyes, he took out a box from his hands.

"What is love? Since you keep saying that love is more important than everything, okay, let me see how great the love in your mouth is."

Father Mo took out the contents of the box. They were two blue needles. .

Gu Yansheng stared at the medicine tightly, and said nervously: "What are you going to do?" Father Mo took Wen Niannan to the edge of the sea cliff, glanced at the nervous Gu Yansheng, took out a medicine, and threw the box over.

"This is a medicine that makes people lose their memory and become stupid. Didn't you say that you love him? You and Wen Niannan can only live with one, and the other needs to be injected with it. I'm very curious about your choice?"

Gu Yansheng picked it up. The box looked at the medicine inside, took out the needle, and said in a deep voice: "Is it... as long as I inject the medicine, you will let him go?"

"Yes, do you dare? Do you dare to sacrifice yourself for others? Your family? Everything about your company."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was unconscious, a flash of despair flashed in his eyes, and said bitterly: "He has forgotten me... I don't want to see his strange eyes looking at me when he wakes up."

Wen Niannan no longer remembers himself, what is the meaning of him still awake, if he can save Wen Niannan, what if he is stupid.

"As long as I can save him, I am willing to be stupid..."

Gu Yansheng took out the medicine and pierced his arm, and suddenly a familiar voice rang in his ear...

"Don't Yan Sheng!

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !