Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again

Start from the beginning

Tang Shuo looked at the missing pendant in the sky above the phone, and said in a daze, "You...Where is your sunflower pendant?" Wen Niannan paused slightly, and dodged his eyes: "The phone fell to the ground and it fell off. , The sunflower pendant... is gone."

What Wen Niannan didn't know was that Gu Yansheng secretly picked the sunflower pendant and hid it, deliberately lied to him that the pendant was missing.

Tang Shuo squeezed his hand, pretending to be relaxed and said: "It's okay...It's not a precious thing anyway..."

It turned out that the things he valued most to Wen Niannan were gone, nothing.

Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan's hand holding the mobile phone, with empty fingers above him, and whispered: "Niannan, are you going to marry him? Are you... remarrying ?"

"Married? No..."

Wen Niannan was full of heart. Bitter, these two words are particularly ironic when they are pronounced, and Gu Yansheng cannot marry himself at all now.

Tang Shuo was startled. Didn't Gu Yansheng go to Country Z to buy a ring?

The two people sat on the doorstep and chatted for a long time, as if they were back to the time when they were working hard for music in the studio together.

Before he left, Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan and asked, "Can I still go to the studio to see you?"

Wen Niannan nodded and said, "Of course, you are my friend."

Friends...

Tang Shuo smiled Laughing, turned and left.

Several people in black in a black car not far away were staring at Wen Niannan, and said to the end of the headset: "The target appears."

A low voice came from the headset and said: "Hands."

Wen Niannan looked at the lock. But he didn't open the door to enter. He stood alone at the door for a long time. Maybe he should take the initiative to move out of Gu's house, which is still not his home.

The sound of the car door being opened behind him, and the sound of footsteps came from behind.

"Is it Wen Niannan?"

Wen Niannan turned and looked behind him. After seeing the hostile people, bad memories flashed in his mind, and his face instantly turned pale.

"Is it Wen Niannan? We, Lord Mo want to invite you to visit."

Wen Niannan took a step back and said: "I don't know any Lord Mo."

The long-haired man with glasses standing at the front glanced and said coldly. "We are ordered to take you to see Lord Mo. If you are honest, we will treat you with respect. If you want to resist, we don't mind tying you up and throwing it in the trunk and taking it with you."

......

It was getting dark, Wen Niannan still did not come back, Aunt Lan and Uncle Xu both went out looking for someone anxiously.

A black car stopped in the yard, and Gu Yansheng looked at the blue box in his hand with a smile in his eyes, and opened the door excitedly.

"Niannian, Niannian, I'm back!"

There was no one in the living room, and Xu Shu and Aunt Lan were also not there. Gu Yansheng realized that the door was unlocked.

Gu Yansheng thought that Wen Niannan was in the room. As soon as he went upstairs and pushed the door open, he said excitedly: "Niannian? I have a surprise to show you, guess what..."

No one in the room...

Gu Yansheng vaguely felt something was wrong, and suddenly his heart changed. Panicked, he slammed open the door of the piano room, no one was there.

"Niannian where are you? Niannian!"

Gu Yansheng suddenly thought of something, rushed into the room and opened the closet. He was relieved to see that Wen Niannan's clothes and piano score were still there.

Wen Niannan didn't move away, but where did he go now...Qiyue Group

Tang Shuo was working on documents in the office, and suddenly his cell phone rang and it was sent by a stranger.

Tang Shuo just opened it and saw that his eyes were full of disbelief, his face instantly paled, and he dropped his phone and rushed out of the office in despair.

On the phone is a photo, a photo of Wen Niannan being tied up and blindfolded, and there is a paragraph below the photo.

[I have a deal to talk to you. I will not hurt him at the moment. If you want him to be alive, I will go to the underground garage door 2. Someone will bring you to see me]

And the last signature is Mo family patron... Mo Beiyi's father .

...

Father Mo was sitting on the sofa holding a cigar, looking at the photo of Wen Niannan he took, and seeing the bandage on his hand, frowned slightly and said: "You beat him?"

"No, the subordinates abide by Mo Ye's instructions. Blindfolded and tied his hands."

"Don't hurt him. I just brought him in for a deal. It won't be good if I hurt him." There was a fight outside the house, and Father Mo said displeased: "What a recklessness. You bastard, let him in."

Tang Shuo opened the door and broke in. He saw Mo's father sternly asking, "Where is Wen Niannan? Where did you take him?"

"You really are not afraid of death, knowing that I belong to the Mo family. What are you doing? I can make your Tang family disappear overnight. If it weren't for Mo Beiyi, you would have died ten times or eight times."

"Mo Beiyi?"

Father Mo got up and walked to Tang Shuo's eyes. A flash of cold light flashed, and said coldly: "I want to make a deal with you, and make a deal with your favorite Wen Niannan."

At this time, the Gu family was completely messed up because of Wen Niannan's disappearance, and Gu Yansheng felt a sense of panic in his heart. Getting stronger...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !