Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again

Začít od začátku

 In the live broadcast, Wen Niannan was finishing the scores and told the fans about going to the hospital for follow-up visits today.

"I have returned to the clinic , and the doctor said that the recovery was very good." Wen Niannan saw where the feeder was asked in the barrage, and wondered: "The feeder?"

The door was opened, and Gu Yansheng walked in with the cake. .

Wen Niannan turned and took the cake.

 You do not want to meet me? Let me put the cake in the fridge , you were busy all this time your legs might be in pain again just don't abuse yourself . 

Gu Yansheng stretched out his hand to touch Wen Niannan's hair, but the outstretched hand stopped and took it back, smiling: "I'm going to the study first. It may be late today. You don't have to wait for me." "

Looking at the tightly closed door, Wen Niannan looked down at the cake in his hand and his eyes flickered slightly, but the cake in his mouth couldn't feel the slightest sweetness.

Sure enough... his instinct was not wrong, Gu Yansheng was not as intimate to him as before from that day on, although the two men get along is still the same as before, their relationship seemed to be farther away obviously wants to know how the other kind of heart is still in love with himself, but there is not dare cross-border opening , I was afraid that the other party would be even more embarrassed after they refused.

Zhou Yuanfeng came to home in the afternoon to send the materials, and Wen Niannan got up and went back to the room when they saw that they were about to talk about work.

Zhou Yuanfeng obviously felt that the atmosphere was a little different, and was completely different from the last time he came, frowning: " What's the matter, you make Nian Nan angry again? "

Gu Yansheng walked to the sofa and sat down, and said bitterly: "I can't wait to hold him and pet him every day, carefully for fear that he is unhappy, and how can I make him angry." "

Gu Yansheng took out a cigarette and stared in a daze, and laughed at himself: "Yuan Feng, I can't guess what he is thinking. He has never refused my touch, and will take the initiative to laugh with me, but... since his legs After recovering, he became less talkative , and he was alienating me deliberately..." Zhou Yuanfeng naturally didn't believe it, and said in doubt: "Always alienate you? Didn't he have a good relationship with you? "

Gu Yansheng's tense string was completely broken, and he choked: "I'm going to be driven mad. He obviously loves me and never refuses me to approach him, but now... he is shrinking, and he is alienating me. "

Then have you ever thought that you are not active enough, you are afraid of losing him again, so you get along with him too carefully." "

Zhou Yuanfeng walked over and patted Gu Yansheng on the shoulder, and sighed: "Have you ever thought about what he is afraid of, so he loves you but refuses you to enter his heart? Maybe you can meet Nian Nan's psychology Doctor, he can tell you the answer."

... After receiving the call, Dr. Li guessed what Mr. Gu was asking him, so he made an appointment at the coffee shop.

"These are the records of Nian Nan's recent treatment, and... his medicine has changed since last week."

Gu Yansheng looked at the name of the medicine on the list and squeezed his hand tightly, and said in a deep voice: "He has been very depressed recently. Is it because of the unstable condition?"

Dr. Li knocked his hand on the table and said seriously: "Mr. Gu, I think the problem lies with you. You caused him to become too anxious and his condition worsened."

"I." ? "

Gu Yan Sheng Yi Zheng, he has been very careful not force Wennian Nan, how would ... read only because of fear of alienating the South you, he was afraid he would be abandoned again, he loves you but is afraid to go as yourself stuck with the year after Repeat the same mistakes."

"Since his leg recovered, he became more and more anxious. He only looked back at home after he recovered from his injury. But when his leg recovered, you did not make a statement and did not give him a sense of security."

Gu Yansheng said in surprise: " I thought... he wanted to leave me..."

"Gu Yansheng, he loves you very much, but he ca n't get past the heart knot of the failed marriage and the kidnapping that year. You have to tell him personally that you will not abandon him again, give He is only willing to take off the protective shell if he can completely trust you."

Gu Yansheng did not go home after leaving the cafe, but walked alone on the street.

Looking at the church where the wedding was being held in the distance, Gu Yansheng stood there for a long time, looked down at his hand that was also wearing the ring, and smiled with tears in the corner of his eyes.

Nian Nian...Don't be afraid, I will make you believe that I will not abandon you, and I will give you a permanent sense of security

...

Aunt Lan knocked on the piano room door and asked: "Mr. Wen, the food is ready."

"Well, I will tidy up and go down."

Wen Niannan looked at some withered sunflowers on the piano, and the bitterness in his heart spread.

Gu Yansheng has been working overtime in recent days, often returning late.

Every time he faces a table full of food, he is the only one, reminding him of the days when he waited for Gu Yansheng's return in the past three years...

how long is it now...is he disgusted again?

Wen Niannan returned to the room without eating a few mouthfuls of dinner, sitting and watching the drizzling rain outside the window for a long time, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

I don't know how long it took Wen Niannan to get up and leave the window. When he walked to the bed, he was about to lie down and suddenly a pain came from his abdomen.

"Um..."

Wen Niannan clutched his abdomen and fell to the ground. His severe stomachache made his eyes dark, and the pain that seemed to be heart-wrenching was suddenly full of cold sweat on his forehead.

Wen Niannan bit her lips painfully and refused to make a sound. He reached out to look through the medicine in the drawer, but the medicine for stomach pain was in the kitchen.

He tried to stand up and open the door, but he didn't have any strength at all and fell to the ground again.

The clothes touched the vase, and the vase containing the sunflower fell off the cabinet and smashed to pieces.

Wen Niannan looked at the sunflower that had fallen into the debris, a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

He wanted to reach out and grab the sunflower in the fragments. He held the sunflower regardless of his hand being scratched. Suddenly there were footsteps outside the door and the door was opened...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !