"Its Hajime."

"Oh hey! I wasn't expecting you to call. What's up?"

"I'm coming to visit. Can I come over in 3 hours?" He asks and I smile excitedly.

"Of course you can! I feel special. You usually just pop up at my apartment without calling." I smile and I hear Hajime laugh. "Can you pick up Takeru? Only if you can. Natsuko needs me to babysit for the night." I say.

"Sure. I was gonna drop bye Natsuko's  anyway." He says and I nod.

"Coach! We got a ball stuck in the ceiling bars!" Jin yells and I sigh.

"Hajime I gotta go. The boys got another ball stuck in the ceiling bars. There are still 8 up there!" I giggle and Hajime does too.

"Well I'll see you at your apartment." 

"Bye." I hang up the phone and glare at the boys.

"Who did that?" I sigh and Kindaichi steps forward. "Captain?" I question.

"Y-yea." Kindaichi says shyly.

"It's fine just - I'll - just let it fall on it's own. Start cleaning the gym please!" I clap my hands, signalling the end of practice. "Don't forget about tomorrow! First year's are trying out in the morning and I want you to meet them!" 

================================================================================

I unlock my apartment door to find Takahiro  and Issei sitting on my couch and eating my food.

"Hey N/N." Issei smiles from my couch and I shake my head.

"Fucking freeloaders." I laugh as I place my work bag down onto the floor. I'll just clear in later.

"Hajime is coming over with Takeru anytime now." I say as I slump down on the couch in between my two friends.

"Cool." Issei says. Hajime kept his promise and visits every weekend and comes on holidays. It's nice to see him on a normal basis. As for Toru. We talk often.  From what I know of he hasn't met anyone and is focusing on volleyball. He hasn't visited since the year he left during the holidays. Plane tickets are expensive and he hasn't played a big game yet so he isn't recognized by the public yet. He is only training.

"How'd job hunting go?" I ask Takahiro who raises his brows and sighs.

"I'm still in-between jobs." He sighs and Issei snickers.

"And you think it's weird I work at a funeral home. Least I have my own apartment and can buy my own food.." Issei chuckles. "Which is why you should set me up with Shimizu-san." Issei nudges my arm and I flick his head.

"For the tenth time Kiyoko and Tanaka have been dating for 2 years so use an app." I scold and Issei frowns.

There's a knock at the door and I get up to answer. I open the door and smile.

"Hajime!" I give the boy a huge hug and I feel Takeru wrap his arms around my waist. "Hello to you to sweetie!" I smile and let go of Hajime and kiss Takeru on the forehead.

"Hey N/N-nii!" Takeru says holding in a secret behind a smile. 

"Hey Y/N. Oh Issei, Takahiro that's good I was gonna ask if you could call them over." Hajime smiles and Takeru goes to the couch and gets his colouring book from his bag and stars colouring on my old, second hand, coffee table. 

"Why are you so...smiley?" Takahiro asks and Hajime smirks.

"I got the best surprise for you 3." Hajime smirks.

"Did you get me ramen?" I ask happily and cling to his arm and shake it and he giggles.

"Nope." He laughs. " Hiro, Issei I need you two outside. Stay quiet. Y/N stay inside. Give us 5 minutes."  Before I can even answer, Hajime grabs Takahiro and Issei and slams the door. I shake my head and giggle before I go sit down next to Takeru.

"Takeru?" I question. "Do you know what Hajime's surprise is?" I ask as I start colouring with him. I got him this one day a few months ago. Its pictures of people playing volleyball and he was very happy when he got it.

"Hajime said I couldn't tell you." Takeru sticks his tongue out, focusing on colouring a volleyball in red and blue. "It won't be a surprise if I tell you." He says as he looks up at me.

"Hmm. This better be a good surprise." I tease as I lean back down on the couch.

"It really is N/N-nii." He says and I smile and nod. I adjust my necklace Toru gave me and put it in-between my collar bones, instead of to the side. 

"N/N-chan, it's me." I hear the door open, and that voice. My hand instinctively touches my necklace. Tears prick my eyes and I'm scared to look back. Not scared, too over joyed to not know what to do. 

"T-Toru." I gasp as I look behind me and see him, the others behind him with smiles on their faces. "T-toru." I whisper again. We walk over to each other and meet in the middle. 

"Hey N/N-chan." Toru whispers. I sob and collapse in his arms.

"I missed you so much." I sob and he holds me tightly. I inhale his sent and it hasn't changed. He cut his hair, got taller, even gained a few more muscles. He doesn't look like a highschool kid 

"I missed you too." Toru whispers.

"You cut your hair and you even got taller." I giggle and Toru nods. We hold each other a while longer enjoying each others presence.

"How long are you staying here?" I sniffle as he pats my head.

"A month then I go back. I'm being transferred here to play for Japan." He smiles and I start crying more.

"You're gonna stay?" I ask and hold him tighter.

"Ya I'm staying." He smiles. "I love you Y/N L/N." He kisses my head.

"I love you Toru Oikawa." I smile. "I'm so happy!" I sob.

"I am too!" Toru smiles and kisses my lips quickly.

"Maybe the world worked in my favour after all." I whisper as Toru caresses my cheek.