"We enjoyed your company, thank you oppas!" Lisa said and bowed to them.

"No no no, no need to bow Lisa. Anyway, we would like to see you again soon." Hoseok said happily then the others nodded.

"You are getting fond of them, aren't you oppas?" Somi asked teasingly as she observed how the three guys eyed Lisa's sisters.

Jimin then glared Somi which she shrugged off nonchalantly.

"We got to go, oppas. Our mom and dad might be looking for us now." Rosé said to them and they smiled at her sweetness. Jimin looked at the girl for a brief seconds. Althrough out the night, the girl distanced herself from him.

"Should we drive you to your house then? I mean Lisa will be going with Somi and Jungkook right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, Lisa unnie will be coming with us. You should take unnies home and..." Somi paused, "Take care of them or you're dead oppas," she threatened which earned a laugh from the girls and nervous laughs from the guys.

"Let's get going now," Jungkook said then they all nodded in response.

Somi, Lisa and Jungkook went to the Jeon Mansion together.

"Welcome home!" Grandma Jeon said then hugged the three.

"Oh! You're home eh?" Jungkyu then said then smiled warmly at Lisa which she returned with a sweet smile that caused Jungkook to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Change your clothes now and our dinner will be ready anytime soon," Mrs. Jeon said.

"Actually, we already ate." Somi said blankly.

"Oh really?" Mrs. Jeon said tuen Somi nodded with Lisa. "Oh okay. Well, you can take your nap then," she said sadly.

"Thank you, mom," Lisa said politely then they all went upstairs.

After some time, Lisa was tossing around her bed doing nothing but just stared at the ceiling.

She was in deep thoughts on why does Jungkook and Somi seemed so distant towards their parents and siblings especially knowing the rivalry between the three brothers.

She then felt her throat somewhat dry so she went downstairs to drink some water before going to bed.

She went down only to see Jungkook at the back door eyeing the garden.

Hmm, he seemed so peaceful there.

She decided to go to him and maybe relax for a bit.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Jungkook asked as soon as he felt her beside him.

"Sleep doesn't seem to find me yet." she answered. "How about you?" she faced him.

"I just wanna have some time alone," Jungkook replied.

"Right. But you are not alone now," she said to him.

"Why can't you sleep?" he changed the subject only to distract himself.

"I sort of overthink things," Lisa said that made Jungkook look at him.