Chapter 74

Smita - And that's it, guys. I'm so sad to let this story go, but I guess, I have to.

Sofia - (places her hand on my shoulder) Smita, it's okay! After all, you're making that sequel - 

Smita - Sofia! Uh - Would you like an apple?

Hugo - C'mon, just tell them, sis.

Smita - Ugh! Fine! You do it though, I'm busy! My fiance's gonna be home any minute, bye! (rushes off)

Sofia - So, hello, everyone. What Smita wanted to tell you was that - (cut off)

Hugo - She's making a sequel to this!

Sofia - Yes, and it'll be published only after that Truth or Dare book is over, and she was so excited that she's saying that the Truth or Dare will be a little short. (chuckles)

Hugo - Yeah, and please - 

Edward - Mom, where's my sock? (comes running in)

Arthur - And my shoe!

Baileywick - (comes rushing in) I found the sock!

Arthur - Great, let's find my shoe before we're late, and Miss Flora bursts on us!

(They run off)

Hugo - Right. Now - 

Sienna - Hugo, Sofia dear. There's a lot on the to - do scrolls.

Hugo - We're just coming, Mom.

Sofia - Okay, we're trying to say, that please be patient for slow updates, and have a great day ahead!

Hugo - And, thanks to everyone who ever read, liked and commented on Smita's first book. This means a lot to her.

Smita - (comes back in) Yeah, it does. Thank You sooo much, guys. See you later, in another book. (Gives a sad smile)

Hugo - It's okay! Don't worry, we'll always be here for you.

Sofia - And we'll tell you our story of getting married and everything as many times as you want.

Smita - Thanks, guys. Bye, everyone!