Rodrick heffley

I seen a lot of people simping for.... rodrick 🥴 I mean who wouldn't 😤 He definitely has a dominant kink😃 Again I am not responsible for making you uncomfortable 😐 This is a SMUT.

Rodrick and I were friends for most of my life. I moved here when I was about the age of 4 and mine and Rodrick's parents hit it off right away.
  This year was different than all the other years. Rodrick and I haven't talked sense the end of summer. Of course, like anybody would be I was sad. My best friend hasn't talked to me and not only that he was basically my only friend. This year I tried to get out more and not keep myself contaminated from the outside world. Now I have two new friends, Eleanor and Elizabeth. 
  Eleanor has black hair with green eyes. Elizabeth has red hair with greyish eyes. We've been friends near the end of summer when me and Rodrick stopped talking.

  I was currently sitting in class trying to keep my laughs in. Elizabeth and Eleanor added me to a Google doc that I could edit and we, like the stupid teenagers we are were writing stupid things. I got an idea to write a stupid message to try and make Elizabeth laugh. I like cummmm, was the first thing I could write. Right after writing it Elizabeth burst out laughing.
  The teacher stopped teaching looking at Elizabeth. "Have something to share?" The teacher asked putting that cap on her marker. "Uhm no ma'am." Elizabeth said clearing her throat. "Then be quite." She continued teaching the math equation.
Elizabeth coughed kicking me under her seat making me grab the back of my leg.
  Finally second period came which was yet my worst class.... English. I took a seat down at the back of the class setting my stuff down next to my class. "Can I have y/n y/l/n to the office." The intercom came on. "Ya" The teacher said writing on the board.  I sighed standing up walking to the office. "H---hello" I smiled walking into the office. "Ahh y/n, come I have something to show you." He said waving me over. I took a seat across from him being stupid.  "No next to me." I laughed standing up. "I have a students computer here that has a Google document with some pretty nasty things in it." He said pulling up the doc. "Now you do understand I have access to what you wrote on school computers." He said scrolling through the document. "Yes... sir." I said putting my hands behind my back. "Now you are a good kid...like the top of my list. Having this come from you is pretty disappointing." He said. "Ya" I shook my head cringing. "I will be giving you detention sense your comment is try the only bad one." He said closing the laptop. I sighed nodding my head. "Tonight after school with miss Jackson." He said walking over to the door opening the door. "Ok."I said walking back to my class.

AFTER SCHOOL

I walked slowly down the hallway touching my hand to the lockers.
  "Ah miss y/l/n. You can sit in the back. I looked around the classroom and tonight it was only me. "You can just sit and work on assignments. I have another kid joining us." She said stacking some papers. I nodded my head taking out some papers.

PAST 5 MINUTES

"Glad you could join us Heffley." Mrs. Jackson said standing up. "That's and extra 30 minutes you have to stay." She said clearing her desk off.
"Sorry " He mumbled taking a seat in the front. "Ill be back in about and hour or two. After I'm done your free to go." Mrs. Jackson the walked out of the classroom.
  I ripped out a blank piece of paper out of my notebook and threw it at the back of Rodrick's head. Rodrick slowly turned around looking at me.
"Hey" I smiled. "Hi" He replied with a small smile. "We haven't talked sense the end of summer." I said getting out of my seat to sit down next to him. "Ya....I guess we drifted." He replied fiddling with his fingers. "Drifted? I tried to reach out to you." I replied looking down.  "I know full well you didn't try to reach out to me.....not even a single word." I huffed bouncing my leg.  "It not like I meant to do that."He replied looking up at me. "How do you not mean to reach out to a friend that has been there for years." I said. "I don't know okay....I guess I had feelings but....I didn't want them to be real. So I pushed them off by avoiding you." Rodrick said leaving me speechless. "See I knew you didn't like me." He said making me look up. ,"Oh shut up...you new I liked you. I guess I didn't notice till now." I punched him in the arm playfully. "Ow" he said rubbing his arm laughing. "Sorry" I shrugged my shoulders.
"So what did you do to get detention?" Rodrick asked me stopping the laughing. "Oh, I wrote something inappropriate on a school computer." I shrugged my shoulder sitting on top of the desk. "Really? What was this inappropriate saying that was so bad it got you detention?" Rodrick said.
  "I said I like cum." I tried saying this fast so he wouldn't here me. I was pretty embarrassed on why I wrote. Suddenly he burst out into laughter. "What?" I asked my face turning red. "It's funny!" He laughed out. "No not really....I got into trouble for saying it." I let out a little laugh.
"I really like you." I said randomly watching Rodrick write in a book. "Ya? I like me too." He smiled closing his book. "Stopppp" I said laughing. "That was so cheesy."

SMUT🙄😟

I got up walking toward the teachers desk digging in the drawers. I was looking for my phone sense the teacher took my phone before she left.  Finally I was on my last drawer and to my luck it was locked. "Damn it." I said hitting the drawer. "What you looking for?" Rodrick said coming from behind me. "My phone." I huffed sitting on top of the teachers desk facing Rodrick.
Rodrick came up to me standing in between my thighs. My legs shook and my stomach filled with butterflies as my breathing got heavy.  "Are you nervous yet?" Rodrick asked me in a low raspy voice making the butterflies in my stomach even worse. "Pssh...no." I said turning my head. Soft cold hands touched my face turning my head. "I know your nervous." Rodrick said.
  I leaned forward attaching my lips to Rodrick's. "Let...me move this." Rodrick said in between kisses. After clearing a spot on the desk off Rodrick laid me down. 
  Rodrick's hands trailed down my torso stopping at my waist.
  My hands made its way up to his hair tugging at it while he grips my waist pulling it up to his lower half of his body.
  As he kissed me my stomach was still swirling with butterflies growing even larger when he pushed his body to mine.
  I lifted up my arms taking off my shirt.
After a minute both of our close were off and on the floor in one big pile.
  Rodrick looked at my body admiring and Saving the moment. He then took one of my breast in his hand massaging it and sucking in the other.
I moaned arching my back trying to grab onto the desk.
  Rodrick came up kissing my lips running his hands through my hair.
"Can I?" He asked looking down. "Y--ya" I stuttered out.
Rodrick pulled me down grabbing onto my thighs. "Are you ready?" He asked grabbing onto his dick teasing my entrance. "Y--yes." I moaned out grabbing onto the corner of the desk.
Rodrick slowly started entering making sure it wasn't to fast. After a minute Rodrick was finally all the way in.
  "C--ca--can I move?" Rodrick asked grunting grinding his hips against mine. "Ya" I laughed.
Right as I gave him permission Rodrick started moving.
  A you could here was the sound of our skin clapping as Rodrick went at an inhuman pace.
  My hand trailed down to my boobs squeezing one. "You--f--feel so g--go-od." Rodrick said grunting.
I moaned as Rodrick hit my g-spot.
Rodrick's speed picked up as I moaned his name making it harder to catch my breath. "R--odrick" I moaned reaching down to rub my clit.
Rodrick grabbed my hands holding them.
My legs t this point we're shaking. I could feel myself getting close to my climax. My stomach having weird tingling feelings. My toes crunched up and my moaning became louder. I squeezed around him making him groan. "I'm close too." He grunted out. My legs shook and I scratched at Rodrick's arm as I released over him.
Rodrick pulled out pointing his dick towards my mouth. "Open" he said jerking off. I obeyed opening my mouth. He released and I swallowed.
" We...have to get cleaning before she comes back." I said putting on my clothes and passing him his shirt.
"See ya" I said leaving the classroom giving him a wink.

YALL I cringe writing stories 😐 anyway😌 hope y'all enjoyed.