Luna Lovegood

WARNING- use of weed. Just in case it makes you uncomfortable.
ALSO THIS WILL BE GxG SMUT

I inhaled the smoke, letting it take over my surroundings. My mind slowly started to become fuzzy as I repeated these actions. "Here" I said passing Luna the blunt. I turned my head watching her inhale. She always looked so graceful. She had perfect hair, eyes, and of course her lips. I wanted to feel her lips brushed against mine but did I really have the guts to even make a move?
"I think thats enough." Luna giggled putting out the blunt. "What why...we could have at least did two more hits." I said holding up two fingers. " Well you were staring and it's weird." She laughed. "your so beautiful....that's why" I replied. Luna stared blankly into my eyes as silence filled the air.
Slowly we moved in each moment my hand slowly made its way to her hips. Shortly after her soft lips were on mine moving in sync. Luna moved in making the kiss more deep and powerful. My hand reached up touching her cheek. "Luna" I mumbled. " Do you wanna go to my dorm" I asked looking down with her hands in mine. "I'd love that" Luna smiled pulling me up.
SMUT🥳🙄

" Back to where we were?" I giggled getting on top of her. Luna attached lips to mine. Luna's hands reached to the hem of my shirt slowly pulling it up. I flipped us over straddling her lap. Her hands rested on my hips slowly making me grind down. Soon Luna's shirt came off with her bra. I bent down and kissed her neck in search for her sweet spot. Not long after I found it, I attacked it over and over kissing it. After kissing her neck I went down slowly kissing her breast ( tell me what y'all want for breast or something.😭)
Luna let out a trail of soft moans. Then Luna's hand flew down to my hair slightly tugging on it making sure not to pull to hard. Luna let out soft, quiet moans here and there. " Your beautiful" I said coming back up to kiss her. I unclipped my bra as Luna flipped us over. She took one boob sucking on it and playing with the other. (Ahhhh I'm screaming idk what to put🥳 maybe mommy milkers😭)
I let out a soft moan as I felt her lips on me. This was something I had hoped to happen and now it actually is.
Luna then went down my body pulling my pants down. She then took off my last piece of clothing blowing on my clit. "Luna" I whispered moving my legs. Soon she put a finger in making me shift uncomfortably. It wasn't uncomfortable after a minute and it turned to pleasure. As she moved her fingers curling them she started to suck on my clit making me moan louder than expected. I arched my back as she took out her fingers "hey!" I said disappointed. Unexpectedly she stuck her tongue in making me moan. I moved my hand down rubbing my clit making a figure right. Luna went faster making me hold my breath. After a few minutes of Luna sucking, my mind became fuzzy and my stomach had a weird feeling in it. "Luna can i---release" I asked moaning. Luna shook her head sending me over my edge. I moaned out grinding on her face riding out my high. I crinkled my nose and my toes crunched up. " You looked amazing" Luna said kissing my nose.