Chapter 2 - 'I have officially boarded the pussy train.'

Start from the beginning

Her response was a huff, as she looked in the other direction at nothing specific.

He pushed himself off my lockers, “Well see you later, bitches.” He quickly took off but not before flashing us a cheeky grin.

As he took off I could barely hear Ebony mutter something along the lines of, ‘I will drown you in your toilet, you asshole.’

I blame the sexual frustration between them.

* * * *

His hand waved frantically around in the air as he screamed loudly along to the music,

“Go, go, go, go, go, go,

Go shorty, it’s your birthday,

We gonna party like it’s your birthday

We gonna sip Bacardi like it’s your birthday

And you know we don’t give a fuck it’s not your birthday.”

Mason and his buddies were currently boogying their way to death, while I sat relaxed sprawled along the chair. It was a lovely sunny day not a cloud in the sky, the heat made my feet crumble on the floor as the ground scorched them. Clearly, we decided to go out to the pool area, and Mason’s ‘peeps’ decided to come with kegs, vodka, whiskey you name it, it was there. To say they were smashed was an understatement they were about one shot away to being paralytic.

The minute school finished I was hauled out by Bates, Ebony dragged along too apparently it was Mason’s ‘orders’. Mason arrived back from football practise about 2 hours ago and of course got straight down to drinking.

Ebony sat next to me, oblivious to the world sipping on her vodka peering out at everyone and their actions.

“You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub’,

Look mami I got the x if you into taking drugs,

I’m into having sex, I ain’t to making love,

So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed.”

He continued to sing, well, more like slur in his case. I peeped out over my sunglasses, obviously, what a stupid choice because that’s when I caught his eye.

His hazel eyes lit up at the sight of me, easily just remembering I was here. A sloppy grin spread its way across his face as he stumbled his way over me. He had a grey long sleeve top which easily should his sculpted muscles off, which he paired with a black pants and grey hi-tops. He took one look at Ebony next to me and I knew it was a tie-breaker.

As he finally made his way over here, he threw himself down on the end of Ebony’s chair, his glazed over eyes drinking in her flawless body.

I rolled my eyes as she sneered at him.

“I’m seeing someone.” She told him forcefully, for about the fourth time today.

“I have a maths test tomorrow.” He replied easily, providing her with a messy smirk.

“Huh?” Ebony and I answered at the same time we both glanced at each other, evidently confused at his statement. He shrugged his shoulders the smirk never once departing.

“Sorry,” He let out an extreme sigh, showing he wasn’t really sorry, “I thought we were naming things we could cheat on.”

I couldn’t help but laugh at the idiot, but Ebony, she didn’t share the same amusement as I did. Looking over at her made my giggles erupt to full blown laughter.