6-Vacation in Danmachi

Start from the beginning

The entrance to the 18th floor, the goliath's room.

Of course, the goliath isn't here.

I see a group of adventurer in the distance, I ask them when the Goliath should respawn, they reply that they don't know about it.

So I go down to the 18th floor, Rivira.

This floor is a safety point. Here, monster will not appear so people built a town, I go to the town in question to gather informations about the Goliath.

I ask the guard posted at the entrance "Hello sir, may I know when the Goliath will appear?"

Guard "Mmmhh? He was killed 12 days ago, so he should appear in 2 day, do you have a party?"

Andros "No, thanks for the info."

And I enter the town.

I just watch around the town, I don't find anything worth mentioning.

Except some idiots following me, I'm not surprised by that, this world is full of assholes after all.

And I admit that my clean-strange oufit make me look like a rich person, and not an experienced adventurer.

I don't bother much with them, and send a vave of conqueror's haki to knock them out.

After going out the town, I just pass the time training.

The thing that I currently want to do is the breathing techniques from Demon slayer, I don't have a katana yet, but it's not like it's hard to find one.

I even planned to forge one myself. I can learn from Hephaestus, if she accept to take me as a student...

-----Time skip 2 days-----

I'm waiting in front of the wall of grief, the place where the Goliath spawn.

I lie on my side while holding my head with my left hand, waiting either for the goliath to spawn, or random adventurers to come chat.

I hear step's sound coming from the 18th floor's passageway, congragulation! It's the adventurer who won the race!

? "Mmh? Hey! Mister! Are you alive?" A energic feminine voice asks.

Andros "Thanks, and yeah, I'm fine. I'm just waiting for the goliath to spawn."

Another voice interves, from a guy this time, "Where is your party? You do not intent to fight the goliath like that? Don't you?"

I stand up, turn toward my interlocutors, take a formal tone and say "I assure you that my presence here isn't due to overconfidence, and that I'm in full capacity to kill the goliath."

? "You do not even have weapon."

Andros "I do not need one."

The persons standing before me are executives of the Loki familia.

Finn, Bete, Tione, Tiona, and Gareth.

Gareth "He he! Don't worry Finn, I'm sure he knows what he is doing."

Finn *sigh* "Do not die."

I nod.

We wait a little, because the wait seems long, I decide to continue the conversation with them.

Andros "I'm World by the way."

Finn "I'm Finn."

Gareth "Gareth."