꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕꧂

Tw: Mentions of blood
꧁𝕊𝕪𝕜𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕠 ℙ.𝕆.𝕍꧂
I sighed as I plopped into the stool. I rested my head on the counter we have and yawned. I then I heard it, a loud crash making me jump out of my skin. I then got up and went to the sound being concerned because of it coming from Corpse room. I walked into his room seeing him gone seeing the window broken. I looked at the glass.

"Nope I ain't picking that up" I said out loud.

I looked out the window seeing Corpse fly around like the devil he is. I sighed a bit remembering my childhood. Me and myself and being free having the wind in my hair. I would do anything to feel that way again, I felt something wet going down my cheeks and sighed again wiping away my tears.

I walked out the room and went back to the kitchen. I sighed and sat on the counter that's by the window. I wish I could fly is what I keep saying to myself in my mind. That's when I heard it, children laughing. It made me focus outside and made me smile. The children were playing all together laughing giggling and anything in between. They were all happy it sucked me in for me to be happy. I then rest my head on the windstill still looking outside. I was relaxed.

That's when I saw him again, Corpse he was flying around it made my heart flutter, I felt like there was butterflies in my stomach. Why am I feeling like this-? I just watched Corpse fly around not even notice I was staring. He made me feel so relaxed and made me feel like nothing was wrong. Right as I thought that Corpse landed and turned to his human form and I saw him to start to limp. 'Something is wrong' is what kept going through my mind.

I ran out the kitchen and into the bathroom grabbing some supplies I might need to help him with his wounds. I then ran out the bathroom and out the door to corpse seeing there was indeed a wound. A shard was sticking out of his leg, he started limping to me. Me being a stupid person asked.

"Hey you good-?" I said.

Of course he's not he's bleeding I mumbled to myself as I held onto corpse trying to gain his balance. He then responded with a:

"I'm greattttt, not that I have a hugeee shard in my leg-!" He said.

I rolled my eyes and put him down so that he was sitting down and having his legs straight. (Even though they are not str- Cough) I examined his leg looking at what I should do.

"Okay all I need you to do is to Not move your leg. Got it?" I said.

He answered with a simple Mhm which I'd be honestly scared at this point if I were him. Someone small being a doctor and taking care of his l- SHUT UP BRAIN!

"Okay this is going to hurt a bit okay?"

I looked over at him to see him nod and I looked down to his leg and I pulled the shard out quickly only to hear him wince in pain. I wrapped his leg carefully and I heard him since again.

"Sorry" I apologized thinking I was hurting him still wrapping his leg.

"I-It's fine-" he stuttered and winced

I finally finished wrapping his leg "There-" I said.

He sighed in relief probably because of all the pain he went through.

I finally asked what was on my mind this whole time "Why did you go through your window?" I asked while helping him up "And break it?"

He responded with a "Why not?"

I rolled my eyes and helped him to the house so he could lay down.

"Your lucky I care for you" I said.

"I am very lucky" he said.

I tried not to giggle and succeeded. I opened the door to the house and I walked into the house helping him. I walked over to the couch and layed him down onto the couch. I sighed starting to feel a bit weak and I heard him groan. I turned back to my human form and collapsed to the floor very week. I just need rest, I saw him sit up and I knew I had to say something.

"I'm okay" I stated so he didn't have to worry about me.

I looked at the ground and looked back up to see him crawling up to me. I then smiled slightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded in response and I heard him groan in pain signaling he forgot about his leg.

"You just need to lay down and rest up okay?" I said

I saw him nod so I patted his head and then he flopped onto the floor making me giggle. Then he passed out.

"I- okay I guess that's a way of resting" I said out loud

I yawned a bit and leaned on the table and ended up falling asleep due to this big day I had with Corpse.

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟿𝟶𝟶