chapter 1

when we met.

i sat down in math class waiting for class to begin. i realized i have the same teacher that i had last year. i was literally stressed over knowing what kind of teacher he was. waiting for the bell to ring, the second half of our class shows up and in she walks. loud and hyper. she sat down in a chair near by me and i couldn't lie i was intrigued. she had a hyper active personality that i could just tell she was anxious to get out that seat.
during the whole class period i watched her in a totally non creepy way. occasionally i would notice her looking back at me too. every time she would look back at me i would feel nervous. we both noticed we was looking at the other but neither of us said anything. not until a couple weeks later. It started off slowly. having occasional conversations, laughing at something the other said, making jokes in class. innocent conversations but we knew we felt a vibe.
one day i was walking down the hall and she so happen to be walking the opposite way. she had a nickname for me that i liked to pretend i hated. she called my nickname and we talked for a while. she told me she would text me on snapchat after school, a social media app. i told her i would be waiting in a nonchalant way even though my insides were bubbling with joy. i already had her on snapchat but she didn't know that. in my next class too excited to wait till after school i texted her first. minutes later i received a text back. we talked all day and then she asked for my number. the messages were so innocent but the attraction was there. slowly becoming more than a friendship.
our gym classes would line up to where after my gym period, her's would come next. one day as i was at my locker, she approached me. at this point every body knew there was a vibe between us even if it was never made known nor official. even if she would be late for math she walked me to gym which for today was held in the auditorium which was across the school. she walked me there and held my stuff. once we reached the auditorium i had a burning desire to kiss her but out of fear i did not. even if i felt a vibe i was unsure if maybe she had feelings for me or if i was misreading them. after she handed me my stuff she left and my friend approached me and asked if essence was my girlfriend. i laughed at his question but smiled at the thought. i told him not yet. after the period her gym class came into the auditorium. i heard her the minute she came in, even though we was texting. she didn't know i was still in here. once i told her i was in the auditorium, i asked her yell out where i was at. now blushing and nervous, i try to pretend i didn't hear her until she approached me. every moment we spent together, the more my feelings develop. i knew i had to tell her my feelings.
before i could do that she leaves early. sad and frustrated, i pretend to be nonchalant even though i wanted more time with her. after school i tell her how i feel without directly telling her. she asks me if i feel the same way she did and i told her i did. i knew this would be only the beginning of something amazing.
you ever met somebody and knew they would end up being the most important person in your life. yes, that's exactly how i feel.