ᴄʀᴏᴜᴄs

⌫3rd Person Pov⌫

3rd Person Pov

𝙽𝚘 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

You had calmed down a bit after hearing his voice so you turned back around to face him.

"Are you okay?" he slightly titled his head to the side.

You froze again, Knock it off, this might be the most attractive thing you have ever heard, BUT you need to focus Y/N you Pushed at yourself in your head. You shook regaining focus, attention shifting to the taller man.

"I'll be fine," you smiled mumbling the last part "don't know about my future though."

"What was that?" he questioned

"Nothing"

"Didn't seem like nothing," he crouched down only a bit to meet your face.

"Oh, sorry sir," you leered fixing your posture, "If I'm being blunt, Your voice I Extremely attractive it's hard to focus."

"ahh, I shouldn't have asked," he nodded his head.

You guys were quiet for about 30 seconds before he finally broke the silence "Sooo, When are they going to wake up."

"I mean I didn't apply much pressure so it shouldn't take too long," you replied crouching down to pick up your weapons "in the meantime I shall go."

your guns were right next to each other so you went to pick them up with both hands but felt a larger hand over yours.

"No, you are staying here until they wake up, I have questions the group would love to hear," he argued grabbing and crossing both your hands with his hand.

WTF WTF WTF WTF it was all that could go through your head I need to remain from screaming, Y/N keep your cool. You took a deep breath twisting your hands to get them out " As much as I would like to stay like this, I really need to go."

In the act of stopping you, he raised your hands over your head and stared at you. BRO BRO BRO BRO, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM THIS FUCKING WORLD IS TESTING ME. LIKE PAUSE AND LET ME BREATH. "I would really love to get my food as I don't want to starve," you commented happily that you couldn't blush because if you did you would die of embarrassment.

He tilted his head and began untying his tie with his free hand. Once he had properly untied his tie, he lowered your hands, and turned you around making you face the wall again. Once fully turned around he started tying your hands to something with his tie. This shit is really fucking kinky you thought as the masked man turned you to face him again still tied to the object.

"Where would your food be?" he questioned.

Wait is he going to get my food, OMG Hubby material... Y/N shut the fuck up you sound stupid "umm... it should just be on the roof," you replied as he walked off.

He came back with the bag that had your food in it. not long after The girls started to regain consciousness starting with the black-haired one and then the blonde one. During the time the girls were out the mask untied your hand and let you eat but not leave.

After I few more minutes of waiting all the girls go up the Blue-haired on taking the longest. They lead you inside on of the rooms and the black-haired girl began interogatin you from all the information the mask gave her. Why the hell is that mask not attacking this world is so fucking confusing.

"so," the blonde asked, "why did you shoot at us."

"The Fuck"

Hi guys I'm so sorry for my mass postponing of this chapter mental issues kinda got in the way and it was also hard to write as I missed breakfast today. But I do have a genuine question, Am I the only one that is attracted to Gang Orca from MHA? LOL Byeeeeeeee.

-Ami

Word Count - 636

Word Count - 636⌫