Powers awaken

Y/N lay outside the entrance to the leaf beaten and bloody disowned by his family and his clan he have no where to go and no one to help him out. He is a disgrace can't use ninjutsu and taijustu. It looks his time have came to an End that until someone comes upon his body. He sees the young boy covered in bruises and bleeding out close to death.

??:who could have done this to someone this young.

The man squats down and Put Y/n over his shoulders and heads back to his place.he puts Y/n down and starts to treat his injuries stitching up his wound and giving him some medicine.

??:Time will tell if he will survive if his will is strong he will live.

And time it did days pass with no sign of him waking up. Finally after 5 days of resting Y/n starts to wake up he sits up and starts to look around.

Y/N:urgh where I'm at

He suddenly grabs his mid section.

??:be careful or you will reopen your wounds.

He starts to look around to see a man.

Y/n:who are you and why did you help me.

??:I'm Sysko Mito and I couldn't let you bleed out.

Y/n:thank you very much Mister how can I make it up to you.

Sysko:you don't have to repay me but if you don't ask me what happened to you. If I don't find you In time you would have bleed out to death.

Y/n starts to clench the cover tight.

Y/n:it was my dad I failed an exam he beat within an inch of my life. Everyone in my family and village deems me a failure I can't do anything. My Sister is a prodigy she dose everything right me I can't do anything right ninjutsu or tiajutsu.

Sysko:that terrible how could they do something so sick to a kid. If you want to you can stay with me.

Y/n:you mean it

Sysko:yeah but you have to pull your weight weather it be cooking,cleaning,or getting food you understand.

Y/n bows to him on all fours.

Y/n:thank you very much sir for you kindness I promise that I won't be dead weight and I make sure that you won't revert this.

Sysko:I'm already regretting this. He said in a sarcastic tone.

Months goes by and Y/n been helping out in the cabin him and Sysko take turns doing things cooking
Cleaning and getting some food for them to eat. Y/n is at the river catching some fish for tonight dinner. With the spear in his right hand he slams it down in the water stabbing three fish right through there stomach killing them. He puts them in a bag and head back to the cabin. But he stops dead in his track Turning his head over his left shoulder looking behind him.

Y/n:anybody there

Nobody was answering he waits awhile before start walking aging.

Y/n:that was weird.

Y/n get back to the cabin to see a letter from sysko

Sysko:I'm heading into town I be back later don't wait up for me.

Y/n lets out a sigh.

Y/n:he better not be at that place aging.

Y/n start cooking dinner for him by gutting and cleaning the fish and sauté it on the stove in hot oil he caught enough fish to last them a couple days. He also cooks up some rice.everything is done as he sits it up at the table and starts to eat. He dips his fish in some sauce and takes a bit out of it.

Y/n:umm so good.

Within no time all of it is gone some time passes it night time so Y/n gets ready for bed but before he fall asleep he looks up at the sealing.

Y/n:I wonder how Naruto and Hanabi are doing they were the only ones that talk to me and were actually my friend. Naruto know how it feels to be hated since he have the nine tail in him.

Y/n falls asleep while he is sleeping he hears something around the cabin he wakes up.

Y/n:what that.

The noise continues as the noises gets louder he walk to the door to see if he can see anything. He sees nothing. Y/n backs away from the door but that is when the door bust down it was white wolf looking for the kill.

Y/n:what the hell.

Y/n tries to kill by throwing knifes anything sharp that could do damage but nothing was working the wolf punces on him.

Y/n:is this how I die I guess everyone was right I do deserve to die this is how I die I'm sorry Hanabi I guess I won't be able to see you aging.

All of sudden a wave of emotions flows through his body it was taking over him. His eyes starts to glow

The wolf goes flying back and out of the cabin crashing through some trees it lands on the ground and disappears

The wolf goes flying back and out of the cabin crashing through some trees it lands on the ground and disappears. Sysko comes back as he feels y/n power.

Sysko:what going on and what happened here.

He sees Y/n eyes glowing he turns around to see knifes on the floor and the door on the ground.

Y/n:what is going on. His voice is deepen almost like there are multiple people speaking at once.

Sysko:Y/n I'm going to need you to calm down and I'm going to explain everything okay.

He tries to calm down but nothing is working his heartbeat beating at one millions miles per hour. His eyes stops glowing he falls down but luckily Sysko catches him and places him on the floor and putting
A cover over him. He puts the door back up and puts everything back to where it supposed to be.

Sysko:how I'm going to explain this