Part 1

Jungkook Pov
I woke up by someone shaking me.
Mom: Wake up
But mom
Mom:Aish your gonna be late for school
Aish ok. She left and I got up changed. Being a omega is good and also bad. I'm weaker than all the other ranks and my heat gets really bad and my scent is stronger especially on my heat. And I'm really shy so it's really hard to find a mate. And I also have to eat more than the others ranks but I love food so it's ok. I went downstairs and I saw a plate of eggs and bacon.

Thank you momMom:Of course now eat well and go to schoolOk

Thank you mom
Mom:Of course now eat well and go to school
Ok. I ate and I left and started walking to school.
Jin:YAH
I turned and I saw my best friend Jin.

Jin:Aish finallyOh hi Jin:You look adorableThank youJin:I bet any alpha will want to be your mateAish probably notJin: Please any alpha will be lucky to have a omega like uAish ok

Jin:Aish finally
Oh hi
Jin:You look adorable
Thank you
Jin:I bet any alpha will want to be your mate
Aish probably not
Jin: Please any alpha will be lucky to have a omega like u
Aish ok. He's a omega and already mated to his mate Namjoon. Namjoon is a alpha but sometimes it's like Jin is. We went to school and we saw his mate.

I love Namjoon a lot like he's so cool

I love Namjoon a lot like he's so cool. He's like a role model I wish to be as cool as him.
Joon: Finally
He went up to him and hugged him tightly and kissed his head and I got jealous. I wish my mate Would do that to me. I swear like everyone has a mate and I'm just here lonely by myself.
Joon:Oh hi Jungkook
Hi Namjoon. We went to class and Namjoon was writing a song. He can rap and it's so cool I want to try to write a song. He also knows english and it's so cool. He's so cool. After a bit school ended and I went home thinking about how cool he is and also about a mate. I really hope I find them or they find me.