Chapter 23

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto. I only own my OC Sakiya. All rights go to Masashi Kishimoto. 

Sakiya was worried about Orochimaru. It had been a few days and she hadn't heard anything from them. She walked to the entrance of the hideout and looked out. It was quiet. The sun was slowly starting to rise. A soft breeze blew through her hair. The Sound Village was a lot cooler at night and in the early morning than the Leaf Village. Probably because the Sound didn't have hot springs.

She heard rustling coming from the bushes. She took out a kunai and got into a fighting stance. She didn't want to say anything in case it was a false alarm. She watched the bushes rustle. Until Kabuto and Orochimaru came through. She let out a soft sigh.

"What are you doing out of the hideout?" Kabuto asked her.

"I wanted to get some fresh air. It's kinda stuffy down there," She said. Orochimaru chuckled at her.

"Yes, it is. Isn't it," He said. The three walked down into the hideout. She looked down to see that Orochimaru's arms weren't healed.

"I see that Tsunade didn't want to help?" Sakiya asked.

"She was going to. Until Jiraiya and that loud-mouthed kid showed up," Orochimaru said.

"Loud mouthed kid?" She asked.

"Naruto Uzumaki," Kabuto said. Sakiya's eyes widened.

"He was with Jiraiya? Why?" She asked. They entered the grand room for Orochimaru.

"He's apparently training with him," Kabuto told her. She nodded her head. So all three of them are training under Sannin. She looked up to see that Orochimaru sat down in his chair.

"Sakiya, I want to do an experiment on you," He said.

"What kind of experiment?" She asked.

"You know about the curse mark, correct?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Well, I gave Sasuke the Heaven's curse mark. I want to give you the Earth curse mark," He said. Sakiya's eyes widened.

"But if my body rejects it, I'll die," She said. Orochimaru let out a soft chuckle.

"Not if I render it to your body type," He said.

"I know what's going to happen with you and Sasuke. I want you two to be counterparts," He said. Sakiya's face was slightly darkened with red.

"What will it do?" She asked.

"It will increase your chakra and make you more powerful. The Cursed Seal of Heaven is attuned to those with stronger spiritual energy and the Cursed Seal of Earth is for those with stronger physical energy," He said. Sakiya's eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not physically strong though," She said.

"Ah, quite the opposite. You've been training since you've been here. Correct?" He asked. Sakiya nodded.

"Well, Kabuto has been keeping tabs on how fast you get tired out after using chakra and since you have been here, training harder than you ever have been. You have gotten stronger," He said.

"Medical ninjutsu requires a lot of physical stamina and strength. It draws out more of your own chakra and it is concentrated. You haven't been getting tired at all since you have learned to use it," Kabuto said. Sakiya nodded in understanding.

"Okay, I'll take it," She said. Orochimaru grinned.

"Once I get my arms back, I will give you the mark. As for right now, we will wait," He said. Sakiya nodded.