"You really should lock your doors, y/n," the voice was rather feminine and scared the life out of me..

I gasped and looked to the side and there was a tall lady standing in my room. She had caramel skin and black curly hair. Her nails were long and she was looking at them. She wore a black cloak with a hood that sat nicely on her head. The cloak went all the way down to the floor and the back of it draped behind her.

I grabbed something from off my bedside table behind me hopping to use it to defend myself.

"Who are you?" I asked shakily.

She smirked, still looking down at her hands.

I held the object out in front of me - hoping to seem more threatening. Great it was just a candle. She swiped one of her hands out in front of her and my candle went flying and smashed against the wall. My eyes widened in shock, she has magic?

"How did you get in here?"

She laughed and looked away from her hand. She walked closer to me.

"Stay away, I'll scream," I threatened.

"No, darling, you won't," she giggled.

She was stood so close to me that I could see right into her eyes. Her eyes were a rare, bright green, they stood out against her dark skin.

I tried to scream, or even yell but my voice wouldn't work. All that was being let out was air. Then my throat started tightening and I was losing my breath.

"Let me know when you'd like me stop," she mentioned.

I struggled to speak but I managed to force out "please... stop,"

Suddenly my neck felt normal again and my airways weren't tight.

"Before you say anything, my name's Bellona." She smirked.

My jaw dropped yet again. "Bel-,"

"Yes. You're sister... blah blah blah," she muttered.

"Sister?" I questioned. We all knew there was a possibility I was related to a God, but with a Goddess who was stood in front of me telling me the truth I couldn't believe it.

She rolled her eyes, "you don't remember?"

I shook my head and lowered myself down on the bed. My hands were trembling - either from being choked by magic or because someone I should know is near me. How did I even know she was telling the truth?

"How do I know you're not just some girl?" I asked.

"Can just some girl slice your airways without touching you?"

I shook my head. I couldn't believe it. I held back the urge to jump into her arms because for all I know she could try to kill me again.

"I don't want to cause any harm to you, not yet at least," Bellona admitted.

I looked at her confused.

"When you felt like you couldn't breath, I only made your mind think you were suffocating, you wouldn't have been hurt," she sat down next to me.

"If you're Bellona then you know-,"

"About the prophecy?" She butted in.

I nodded my head. And she looked back at her hands. Her eyes showed a hint of sadness, our eyes were the same. We both had rare green eyes, our skin and hair were slightly different and she was a lot taller - and all over more goddess like.

She sighed and took the hood down off of her head. "Apophis," she whispered, "it's his fault."

"Is he our father?"