My roomate is a heartbreaker

I finally made it to Westfield University. It was one of the most prestige colleges and I got in. My parents were happy but they had a hard time saying goodbye.

"Mom I'll be fine, I promise"

"I just can't believe my little girl is growing up". She was crying. "Just make sure to visit every day okay".

"Karen leave the girl alone" my dad said with my luggage in his hand. "But I just can't help it" my mom was crying hard now. I opened my arms and gave her a hug. "Aw mom I'll miss you too". We let go and I gave my dad a hug. "I'll miss you booger" he said. After hugging my parents bye. I watched them as they went inside their car and drove away. I grabbed my luggage and started walked to the dorms.

'E46, E46?' I repeated in my mind. I was confused because I thought college freshman were supposed to have a letter A near their dorm number. I guess things changed around here. I started walking in the dormitory that said E. Now this is weird. When I walked in all I saw were dudes. I felt eyes staring at me and some weird glances. Okay.

Now I'm just completely weirded out. I went inside an open elevator and 3 guys came in after me. I pressed the button that had a 4 and a guy pressed button that had a 3. When the elevator was going up, you could feel the awkwardness. It was just quiet so you could hear the elevator music. The elevator stopped at the 3rd floor. The 3 guys came out and it was just me in the elevator. I was questioning myself why are there only guys here and I haven't seen any girls. I though the freshman dorms were coed. When the elevator stopped at the 4th floor I stepped out. Okay more guys. I ignore the glances and just walked faster to my dorm.

E42, E43, E44, E45 ah finally! E46. I opened the door as quickly as possible. I shut the door closed my eyes and let out a big sigh.

"Who are you" A deep husky voice said. I opened my eyes to see another guy. But this guy was hot. He was either between a model and a Greek god.

I didn't say anything at first because I was to occupied going goo-goo gaa-gaa on his looks. But I recovered my trance. "Oh u-um is this E46" I said. "Yeah it is but who are you".

"I'm Caroline". Then he said "Did John put you up to this" Who the hell is John "Tell him my birthday isn't in another 2 months. But you could strip for me still". Strip?! Does this guy think I'm a stripper?

"You have the wrong idea here. You see this is supposed to be my dorm." He looked at me with one of his eyebrows raised. "Right" he said "But you don't look like a dude to me, unless you're in the wrong dormitory."

"What do you mean by that?" I looked at him. "Only college seniors who are guys live in E dormitory". He explained. My eyes were shaped as saucers. Seniors?! So I'm in the boys dormitory. Isn't that great to hear.

"No, I'm in the right one". I said quietly. He looked at me "But the senior girls dormitory is in the D dorms". I needed to sit down. So I walked to the couch and sat my but down. I stayed quiet for awhile. He walked to me and sat next to me on the couch. "I'm Aidan by the way". I murmured a "nice name". I was thinking deep how did I end up into a senior boy dormitory. I looked at him and he had my paper

with my information. He was looking over it.

"You're a freshie" he said surprised. "Yeah"

"That's why I haven't seen you around here". I didn't reply back.

"So you're my new roommate".

"Yup"

"So, wanna have sex"

"Uhhhhh" I said pretending to think about.

"No" I said finally.

"Why not". I just looked at him like he had three heads.

"Well the matter fact is, I just met you and I don't know you".

"Hmm okay. Well I'm heading out to get something to eat so wanna go with me". He said getting up.

"No, I'll pass".

"All right see ya" I waved goodbye at him as he headed out the door. When he closed the door. I leaned back on the couch suddenly feeling exhausted. But I shook the feeling away because I had to get to the bottom of my situation. So I decided to go to the main office, to see if I could changed my dorm.

"What do you mean you can't, you have to" I said almost yelling at the lady behind the desk.

"I'm sorry but I can't. The dorms that you're assigned with can't be changed."

"B-But"

"Next" The lady yelled out. That lady is rude. I guess I have to be roommates with Aidan. I mean it's not gonna be that bad. Is it?