STD dabi x reader

hiiiiii helloo sorry i was late in making i didn't know there will be 62 veiws tysm

word count : 638
TW: stds

so i was glad i was dating dabi and all the next day we went to school together while holding hands and mai saw us and said "UMMMM....since when" and i was just flustered and she said i need one where can i get one and dabi just smiled and we went to class and the pick me girls were like "dabi is it true you are dating Y/N" and i was scared i let go of his hand and he grabbed my hand and said "yes is there a problem" and they just grunt and left and i have never been so happy am so lucky but then i noticed one of the pick me kelly was just sitting and doung nothing and that is weird so i asked mai and she said " omg there is a rumor going around that she has std but they dont know who she got it from" and why is she staring at me? i asked " you dont know? she had always had a crush on dabi but i think that came as a trigger for her but lets talk about you and dabi how is it going" he has been going out in the afternoon and comes back at night a lot lately but i trust him and he buys me food a lot of food . "you are so lucky" mai said  . now lets go eat lunch am craving mcdonalds as we were in the cafeteria with dabi we heard a middle age woman come in and she went to kelly and slapped her and said "WHAT KIND OF DAUGHTER ARE YOU WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME AFTER ALL I DID WAS TAKE CARE OF YOU WHO GAVE YOU STDS KELLY POINT TO THEM RIGHT NOW" i kind of felt bad for the bitch until she pointed to dabi and said  "dabi, dabi gave it to me" EXCUSE ME WHO DABI DABI WHO MY DABI? and the woman came and said "was it you it was you right the mf who gave my daughter stds" and dabi said "no maam it wasn't me"and the principal said "dabi,kelly follow me" and has they went i saw this nasty smirk kelly did and it just pissed me off and for days i couldn't get hold of gabi but if gabi does have stds that mean i got it too am scared but i have to trust gabi right i have to it been 5 days i heard that gabi can't come back ti school until his std results came in and i tried calling him but his phone kept going on voicemail i'm scared what if he got in trouble with his hands parents later i decided to take a nap and later on i felt something or someone cuddling me on the bed so i elbowed them in thier stomach and they groaned and fell off the bed i grabbed my alarm clock and pointed it at them and next think i know i see dabi "dda...dab....dabi?"
"hello princess" he saud back and i just jumped on him and gave him the biggest hug ever and he hugged me back and i asked him what happened with. kelly  , he said "kelly? oh she lied for attention she faked the whole std thing she got a fake positive std paper and she lied that u gave her std she was mad that we were dating so she needed to be the talk of the school since she is a pickme and at the same time bring me down because i didn't date her" i was so happy is this what love is ?