⁰⁰⁴

"𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐫 𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨"
- we are led on by our eagerness for praise -

 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 

𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐘𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. It was already the next day, and Yagi was met with the required classes, like English in the morning. To say they were boring would be an understatement since due to her position in the government, she was given high-end education for each subject, therefore knowing the subject material taught at school.

She hadn't gotten any messages from Mr. Inaba in the last two days; if following the schedule they had created, she should've gotten a message this morning. Perhaps they gave her a break to adjust and fit in at the new school, yet somehow that seemed a bit unlikely; Mr.Inaba always had a secret plan behind every move.

The day was going just as she had expected. They had their required classes before lunch that she mostly slept through. After that, they had their lunch catered by the one and only Cook Hero: Lunch Rush. U.A. was, after all, a prestigious school; it's only right if they provided their students with gourmet food. 

While some had already made friends, sitting with their groups, Yagi had opted to eat her lunch on the rooftop, thankful for the silence and serendipity it provided her.

But now, after the calm half of the day came to an end, the awaited Hero Basic Training came. She was already in her seat, next to Todoroki, waiting for the dreaded time that would waste her energy. 

Throughout all her life, Yagi was put through intensive training. Whether it was a healthy one, abusive or emotionally damaging, she always put up with it. She knew one word of complaint would not end well for her. That was the reality she had to live in. The first time she was always frightened, therefore never once opening her mouth. Yet when time passed, she got used to pain to a level that she no longer feared it. The feeling numb.

Yagi Kiyomi was like a flower in the desert. She had to grow in the worst weather, holding on to every drop of rain just to stay alive.

She was cut out of her deep thoughts when the voice of a certain hero entered their classroom.

"I am...Coming through the door like a normal person!"

All Might

The whole class erupted in chatter, excited voiced filling the quiet room and showing their enthusiastic faces for the entire class to see.