Wanna fuck you so bad

Start from the beginning

San looks back at Wooyoung, this time a little softer, but he doesn't say anything before turning his head back to the window, absolutely wordless as he lets out a sigh and runs his hands through his hair.

The ride to the hotel is silent, as is the walk to the room. San and Wooyoung enter their shared room with luggage in tow, San throwing his suitcase on one of the two beds. He sits next to it, looking at Wooyoung, who stays standing just inside the doorway.

"Well, are you going to come in?" San asks, frustration still lacing his voice.

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Wooyoung asks. He doesn't want to argue, but he's tired of feeling like he's being forgotten about and constantly dealing with San's attitude after he makes a mistake. "I don't think I deserve it."

San huffs, softening a little as he takes a deep breath in and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Sorry, I'm just frustrated."

Wooyoung steps closer to him, leaving his suitcase at the door. He stands in front of him, but still far enough to give him space. "I know you're frustrated, and it's okay to be frustrated sometimes. What isn't okay is that you take it out on me, at least not like this."

"Woo-" San starts.

"I don't want to argue," Wooyoung states. "Just—think about it I guess."

Wooyoung goes to turn to the bathroom, but San stands and grabs his wrist, the same one he aggressively grabbed in the van. This time it's softer.

He pulls Wooyoung close to him, their chests touching as he holds his chin to make him look him in the eyes. "I don't mean to hurt you, but I've just been so angry lately."

"So then don't hold it in. You have to let it out sometime. At least let me help you." Wooyoung pauses. "I saw the way you were in the van when you grabbed my wrist the way you did. It helped a little, didn't it?"

San stays silent for a moment, not sure what to say. He doesn't want to hurt Wooyoung, he'd never dream of it, but he knows his boyfriend isn't wrong with his question. San looks down slightly, avoiding eye contact with Wooyoung, ashamed of the truth. He nods slightly, barely noticeable.

Wooyoung steps closer to San, making more of their bodies touch as he brings his mouth close to his ear. "Let me help you. Please, San, it's okay."
San's head snaps up, instantly locking eyes with Wooyoung. Wooyoung nods, reassuring San, and that's all San needs.

His lips crash into Wooyoung's, it's desperate, messy. His hands come to Wooyoung's waist, pushing him back until he's against the wall. San presses his body against him, holding him in place as his hands travel to tangle into Wooyoung's hair. Their breathing is ragged, easily heard as their lips desperately move against each other.

San breaks the kiss, leading Wooyoung's hand to his crotch.

"Want to make me feel good?" San asks.

Wooyoung nods, feeling San hard beneath his hand.

San leans into the touch, a sigh falling from his lips at the sensation. Wooyoung's eyes focus on San's face, happy that the frustration finally isn't getting the best of him. Before he can have another thought, San's hands are on his shoulders and he is pushing him down to his knees, taking a step back to give Wooyoung room to kneel in front of him.

Wooyoung looks up at him, his hands going to work on removing San's belt. There's a slight smirk on San's face, just barely there.

"You look good on your knees for me, Woo."