As we got into the warm bath, she settled right next to me. I can tell she's nervous about her punishment. She layed her head on my boob as I had my arm around her shoulder. "Are you scared?" I asked her quietely, kissing her temple. "Mhm." she answered with her eyes closed. "I love you. I'm not gonna give you anything more than what you deserve, you just have to be a good girl and take it. The less you resist the easier it'll be baby." I began peppering kisses on her face. "Just trust me, angel. Can you trust me?" I asked. She looked up at me sweetly. She says just above a whisper, "I trust you." "Good girl." I smiled and grabbed the rag off the end of the bathtub. "Let me wash you." I said, sitting up and moving to straddle her. She put her hands on my thighs. As I lathered the rag with bodywash, was staring at one thing: my tits. Can't blame her. "You're so cute when you can't stop staring, bunny." She quickly flustered and looked away. "You can look all you want baby. Shhhh, try to relax a little." I whispered as I kissed her on the forehead and started washing her chest. Under her boobs and armpits, her arms, all the way down to her legs. "Stand." I demanded, she obeyed immediately. I began washing her legs and feet. "Sit back down." As she lowered herself into the bath, I guided her to straddle me. "Now you can wash me baby." I smiled. "Yes mama." she obeyed and did the same as I did for her.

We exited the bath after a few minutes of soaking (and making out). I wrapped the large bath sheet around Y/N, not wanting her to be cold. She thanked me as I put on my own towel. "Let's go get lotion on now. Dry off and lay on the bed baby." I ordered. As she walked out of the bathroom doorway, I grabbed a bottle of lotion from the cabinet and followed her. As both of us dried off, she layed on the bed. I love seeing her laying above the bedspread with no clothes on- she looks so vulnerable. I walked to the bed and climbed onto it, again straddling her. I grabbed the bottle and squeezed some into my hand, rubbing them together to warm it up before applying it to Y/N's skin. I made sure to gently apply it all over, after doing her arms giving her a nice titty massage. As I finished rubbing lotion on her back, I got off the bed and motioned her to get on her knees. She promptly kneeled on her knees in front of me as I handed her the bottle. She wasted no time, and gave me a nice titty massage too.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
🚨🚨🚨🚨THIS SMUT IS EXTREMELY KINKY SO IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THAT KEEP SCROLLING. OVERSTIMULATION, BONDAGE AND SPANKING TO FOLLOW🚨🚨🚨🚨

After she was done, I slipped on a short, black lace nightgown. I directed her to lay on the bed again. "We're gonna start now. Lay on your stomach" she nodded and went to her stomach. I always keep bindings attached to the corners of the bed- I grabbed them and attached them to Y/N's ankles and wrists. As I tied the last ankle rope, I asked her a question. "Do you know why I'm punishing you?" "Yes." she responded. I shook my head and gently started to rub her ass in slow, circuler motions. "Yes what?" I asked, quickly striking her bottom with my palm. "Ow! Yes mommy!" (i have a mommy kink deal w/ it) "Good girl." I smiled. "Tell me why I'm punishing you." I demanded, leaning to grab the wooden paddle with holes in it off the sidetable. Her voice started to shake, "I ran out into public without permission." I smiled and quickly slammed the paddle across her ass cheek. "Ow!" she cried out. I sat between her legs, paddle in hand. "Count and say thank you. That one didn't count." "Yes, Billie." Her voice is so shaky, already starting to cry. I slammed it down again, the holes making a whirring noise in the air. "Ow! One, thank you!" she began to cry harder. I feel bad, but she needs this. I gently rubbed my hand on the area where I hit her, before slamming the paddle down again. "Mmh! T-thank you Billie!" She's being such a good girl. I hit each side of her ass 10 more times.

By now she was shaking amd crying uncontrollably. I'm not done yet. "I'm gonna lay you on your back and blindfold you now. Do you understand me?" I asked, kneeling over her and forcing her chin up to meet my eyes. "Y-yes ma'am." she barely choked out. I began to undo her bindings. While undoing her wrist, I grabbed a vibrator out of the drawer in the nightstand. "On your back." I commanded. She obeyed, and spread her arms and legs out to be tied. I retied them, and grabbed her sleep mask that was hanging on the bed post, slipping it over her eyes. "B-billie please." I smirked. "Nervous?" I asked teasingly, playing with her nipple. As she shook, I layed on top of her and started to play with her nipples- pinching them, licking them, biting them. She whimpered helplessly as I toyed with her. I began to pinch them harder, looking at her to see the expression of pain on her face. I smiled as she looked at me pleadingly. I loosened by grip on her nipples, now rubbing them with my fingers as I leaned in to kiss and suck at her neck. She pulled against her restraints, trembling. "Is it intense baby?" I whispered in her ear as I begn to suck on her ear lobe. "Mmm, yes Billie" I smiled and gave her 2 huge neck hickies. I grabbed the vibrator that was laying next to her and scooted down. I pressed the vibrator to her clit and turned it on the highest setting. "Ah!" she moaned out, jerking against her ropes. I smiled and began to move the vibrator in tiny circles, pressed to her clit. I put my finger up to her enterance and pushed into her pussy, going at a medium speed. "I'm about to make you cum so many times that you're gonna be begging me to stop making you orgasm." I laughed devilishly as I look at her desperate, helpless body pulling against her restraints. After 3 minutes of this, she couldn't hold it anymore. I inserted another finger and went faster. "C-can I please cum?!" Y/N asked. "Beg. If you cum without permission you're going back on your stomach." She whimpered, "Please! Please let me cum! Please Billie I can't hold it and it already hurts so bad, I don't want to be spanked again! Please-" I cut her off. "Cum. Now." I demanded. She complied, her hips convulsing with the orgasm. I didn't stop. I sped up. After riding out her climax, she's sensitive. "Ahh... mmh! B-billie! Stop!" she begged. "You'll have to earn it if you want this to end. Take it." I smiled, pumping my fingers in and out even faster. "You have my permission to cum whenever you need to." I told her. It didn't take long for her to start shaking with another orgasm. and another one.

"B-billie I've had *three* orgasms!! Stop, pleaaaase" she whined, pulling against the rope even harder. She began to cry from the overstimulation. She quickly cums again. "Ah! Billie! Please! No more!" she begged. I'm so turned on, seeing her be so helpless... but I guess it's time for me to cum, too. "Two more. Then you're eating my pussy. Understand, slut?" I asked. "Y-yes Billie." I smiled and switched off the vibrator, placing my face between her legs. I began to lick and suck at her clit, fingers teasing her enterance and going inside every so often. "You taste so good... this pussy is mine and there's nothing you can do about it." I murmured, quickly causing her next orgasm. As I kept licking and sucking, she whimpered as another orgasm came. I took my head away from her pussy, smiling at my messy girl. I kissed her clit and kneeled climbing upward, straddling her face. I grabbed a handful of hair and lowered my wet pussy onto her face. She promptly began to flick her tongue against my clit. "Fuck baby, just like that, faster. Good girl. You're such a good fucking girl. My pretty slut." I moaned out, quickly hitting an orgasm.

As I rode out my climax and was satisfied, I got off Y/N's face and met her at eye level again. She was out of breath, a mess under me. I leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss, laying my weight on top of her. "You did so good baby. I love you. And I forgive you." I smiled at her cute face and tucked a hair behind her ear. "Let's get cleaned up." I undid Y/N's bindings, letting her snuggle up to me first. I played with her hair as she laid her head on my chest, embracing me. "You did so, so good... I love you so much. Are you okay? Do you need water?" I asked. She noddes, "I'm okay. I love you too." I smiled and kissed her forehead. After a few minutes of cuddling, I grabbed her hand and gently led her to the bathroom. "I'm gonna go switch out our sheets, my messy girl. Is that okay?" She nodded, and I grabbed a new set of sheets to put on the bed. I'm sure Y/N will be tired.

⛔️⛔️SMUT OVER⛔️⛔️

As we laid in bed, Y/N dug her face under my neck as we laid facing eachother, arms wrapped around one another. "How did that feel?" I asked. She looked up at me and smiled. "It was really intense. I don't like getting punished." she sighed, kissing my chest."Well, that's what happens when you're not obedient." I gently nipped at the top of her head. "I thought you were gonna use your safeword, you were having a hard time baby." I laughed and squeezed her. She giggled back. "I love you." she said quietly. "I love you too. Even when you don't listen to me all the time. Now go to sleep babygirl, it's late." I said rubbing her back, leaning to switch out the light. "Goodnight." She yawned, kissing me. I kissed back, "Goodnight." I'm so lucky to have her.

Sidenote, I've been looking at other kinky Billie fics and I love that most of them randomly have 6ix9ine and lil xan in them because of me LMAO i only used them bc it was 2018 and i needed side characters but they definitely fit well into the stories. I don't mind people using my ideas as long as it's not too similar to this story!

Did you like this chapter? Let me know, I love feedback! Any ideas for what should happen next? Also feel free to comment below.