Once again, all eyes fell on him as he wentto hix next class. It was making him anxious. Just like morning, everyone sat in there friend groups leaving Jimin alone, all by himself.

He didn't mind it though. He just wanted to dash out of those jugemental stares. There was a table which didn't have anyone so, he decided to go there. Sitting alone was depressing. Especially when all were with there friend while he had none.

Students were spending more time in making jokes and comments on him rather than reading. They were laughing at him. Oh god! How much he wanted to run out of that room. He wanted to go home.

After another 40 mins, which seemed like forever, the bell for recess ringed. And for your kind information, Jimin wasn't very excited about that.

While standing in the long queue of canteen, anxiety was clawing over him on the thought of who he was going to sit with. Once grabbing his tray of sandwich and milk, he wandered around in search of an empty table. But all he could see was ocean of students in blue blazers.

Eventually, he found an isolated seat but it wasn't much far from a group of girls. As he sat there, he heard them scoffing before the got up and left.

Now, he was alone. Everything which had just happened was too much. He didn't even feel like eating. The longer he stared at the food his urge to cry increased. He couldn't bring himself to eat. At the end, all the food was dumped in the distbin.

Jimin wanted to get out of it so he decided to spend time at the lockers section.

He was looking through his locker when it got suddenly slammed.  He flinched at the sound and whipped his head at the group of boys in front of him.

"Hey you fucking pig!" A tall black haired boy yelled.

Jimin was very out of his mind. He didn't know whatto say so he kept quiet.

"Answer you piece of shit." Yoongi said in a harsh tone.

"W-What do you want from me?" He said in a simple quiet tone.

"You are so fucking pathetic, you know that, right? You ugly piece of shit. No wonder no one likes you." Another blonde haired boy said.

"Please let me go." Jimin tried to sau sternly despite of the shivering fear he was feeling.

Hoseok smirked as he
approached Jimin. "Don't tell us what to fucking do." He said coldly.

He raised his hand and
punched Jimin in the stomach. Jimin let out a yelpas held his stomach in pain.

Jin grabbed him by the hair and yanked it. He made Jiminfall to the floor.

Jungkook took the chanceto punch Jimin in the faceseveral times until his facewas cut and bloody.

Jimin curled up in a ball
which made the membersbeat and kick him. Namjoonhad an idea and grabbedJimin's hands so he wouldn't
be curled up. Hoseok grabbedhis legs.Jimin was trying to get out
of their grip but he wasn'
strong enough. Taehyung then stomped on his stomach which caused great pain on
Jimin.

"See you later, piggy Suga said as they left him there,covered in blood.

Jimin clenched his hand over his throat, coughing dryly while tears brimmed down his cheeks. Good thing, no one was there.  Despite of blurred vision and sore limbs, he somehow dragged himself to bathroom. Even though, a lot of people noticed him but no one helped. They were just laughing.

There, once again, he wasin front of mirror, staring disgustingly at his bruised body. Cleaning those cuts was painfull. The stung awfully but he did it none the less.

He could see the bruises forming. They hurt. Heck, everything hurt. People were the worst. Bruises were already stinging but the pain in his heart was more disturbing.

He couldn't stay there anymore. He didn't want to face anything worse (if that's possible.)

He limped all the way to his house. It was, of couse, a bad idea. His mother would beat him to death if she found out that he bunked.

Luckily, when he opened the door of his house, it was empty. He sighed in relief and walked upstairs to his room. He didn't bother to hide his bruises. Its not like she cared so why cover them?

Once getting into his usuall clothes, he plopped down in his bed ,closing his eyes and hoping that they would never open again.

'Whom are you fooling. Its not gonna happen. Everyone hates you. You are disgusting. Now prepare yourself to go back to that hell tomorrow. Its your life now."

He sighed, closing his eyes before falling asleep.

"Will karma ever come in action?"