5

Johanna's pov:
As we reach our little cottage, I can feel all my worry's falling off of me as if they never were even there. Taking a deep breath to inhale the homey smell around here only intensifies the feeling of home and comfort. Yeah, that's exactly what I needed right about now.
„Are you feeling a bit better Joi?" Jane questions with worried eyes. When she however sees my now relaxed face she smiles softly my way.
„Yeah. Thank you. I really needed to get away from all those prying eyes." I answer her even though she surely knows that I am feeling way better already.
„You know that they were only very worried for you. They love you, you know they do." Alec softly explains to which I nod slowly. I do know that they care for me, they surprisingly have been doing that from the very moment on we joined their coven. Still after the treatment my siblings and i went through at the hands of the villagers back in England i hate to get looked at. So whenever I feel more eyes on me, the panic sets in that someone will hurt me or them yet again.
„We aren't back in England with those nasty humans around us. You are safe Here, we are safe Here!" Jane says as she holds my head in between her hands so I won't be able to look anywhere other than her eyes. Alec the amazing brother that he is hugs me from behind to sooth me even further. My eyes have been brimming with tears at Jane's statement. They know me just way too good and always know from what my fear is triggered by.
„you are right. We are safe." i whisper more to ensure myself as to answer them, still, i say it out loud which makes it feel more real for myself. Something I definitely needed at the moment.
„Exactly! We are perfectly fine! All three of us!" Alec tells me with certainty and kisses the top of my head lovingly. Sighing softly at their open show of affection. They truly are the absolute best siblings anyone could ever wish for. And luckily they are mine, without them I would be completely lost.
„Thank you two. For always being there for me and for everything you have done in the past." I tell them sincerely and get right away cuddled even tighter by them. The purring coming from their chests make me smile even wider at them. 
„You are more than welcome baby sister! I can't imagine a life without you in it." Alec reply's lovingly while Jane nods along with a smile adoring her face. A loud knock on the door makes us all look up in confusion. No one has ever dared to come anywhere close to our hideout! So for someone to be as close to be able to knock is irritating.
„We know you want your family time but let us at least hug my little one once after we got just back from our mission." Demi's voice whines and lets a delighted squeal leave my lips while my siblings only laugh at my utter excitement. Demi is my best friend out there! So of course I am over the moon happy that he got back from his mission unharmed! When I throw the door open I right away come face to chest with him. Don't judge! I can't help it that I am this tiny! That's only because I got turned as I was only eleven. Ok, that's not the complete truth. Jane and Alec aren't that much taller than I am after all, so I guess that excuse isn't working that well. Still I will keep on using it!
„You are back!" i excitedly say and throw my arms around his neck to hug myself into his tall frame.
„That we are little one!" Demi whispers against my ear as he inhales my scent deeply into his lunges. Something he has been doing for as long as I can remember.
„I missed you!" he adds and slowly sets me back down on my own two feet.
„Missed you too. Was really lonely after you and Felix left for your guyses mission as well." I say with a small pout to which he only chuckles at before he stops and looks at me with worry.
„When did you guys get back?" he asks my siblings standing close behind me as his arms tighten slightly around me as Felix who I haven't even noticed till now steps closer towards his distressed mate.
„A few hours ago." Alec answers after a heavy sigh. The shocked gasps from my two friends is answer enough.
„We thought you would come back shortly after we left! Otherwise we would of waited a bit longer before going off too." Felix says and watches me with apology. Not liking to see him like that i open my arms a bit wider so I can hug him along with Demi. The two of them are an absolute cute couple. I still can remember the day as they have stammered out a thousand apology's to dad that they are mated to each other. Fearing that no one would accept two males together. Luckily thought, their fear has been not necessary, since everyone was really happy for them. I was even thrilled since Demi has been talking with me how he wishes he could finally find his other halve to be complete after his long search.
„We know. That's also why we talked with our dad to write down a schedule for the future so we can ensure that this won't happen again. After all, no one of us want our sweet Joi to be alone again." Jane informs them off and I can feel their relieved sighs against me.
„Sounds like a very good idea." Demi says with relief in every word. Felix, Who always is there for his beloved mate, pecks his mouth softly to sooth him now that they heard that there is a plan formed already. When we all hear a few more sets of vampires running towards us I get literally picked up and thrown at Alec who catches me mid air and sets me down behind himself after kissing my head lovingly.
„Stay behind us Joi." Jane says and squeezes my hand once before she turns to the intruders.
„There you are bambinis! I was worried sick as I got to the empty library." dad says and pulls us flash into his chest before scolding us slightly in Italian for worrying him that much. As he however sees my guilty face he smiles softly at me and kisses all our foreheads like he always does.
„Should Of known you preferred your little hideout instead bambini." he says with understanding which lets me breath a bit easier. I always hated to get scolded by dad. After everything he has done for my siblings and I, i at least want to make him happy and hopefully proud of me!
„Welcome Back home Boys." he adds as he smiles at Demi and Felix. When I look around him, I gasp in utter shock. I thought I will only see my uncles there, but there also stands Carlisle with his children from which two seem to be my mates. Their eyes quickly fixate on mine as they watch me in utter astonishment it seems. Loud threatening growls suddenly fill the air around us which confuses and frightens me greatly. My siblings who definitely realize that this is getting me panicky, look at one another before Jane picks me up and runs into the cottage and afterwards throws the door closed behind us. At that the growls get even louder from outside which makes me even more freaked out. Not understanding why they are growling at one another. Did I do something wrong? And if so, than what did I do?
„It's ok Joi! Look at me, I won't let anyone hurt you! You are safe, i promise!" she tells me and afterwards pulls me into a comforting hug. Still my brain is going ballistic with the knowledge that there, only a few steps away from me are my mates. Plural! As in two! Who currently are growling at my family which hurts me immensely.