chapter one

(Italy)

   looking out the heavy draped windows ,it was drizzling,I watched as people on the street scurried across the road,mothers asking their  stubborn children that want  to rain on their faces  to come inside or catch a cold,shop owners tryig their best  to gather their wares before it becomes dripping wet.

"you ready to go boss??"my second in command /best friend asked, turning around sharply and my hand going straight to my gun." you know better than barging into my office,I could have killed you" I say frowning at him Raising an eyebrow at me " then why didn't you".I scoffed at him( such an asshole)

leaving the room with my best friend by my side,we descended the stairs to the empty hall to the  car garage , getting into my sport car ,we drove off heading to my private jet.

" this way sir" the beautiful flight attendant says gesturing  to the seats by the windows ,smiling at me seductively........I totally ingored her women are so  annoying,they all want the same thing getting a hard fuck from a rich guy ,I was not in the mood ,my mind completely on the mission ahead......lost in thought ,I drifted off to sleep .........

"boss wake up",I hear someone say but I turned further to the windows, suddenly I am kissed over and over again,I hear a female voice moaning into my ears.......... jumping out of my seat,I see my idiot best friend rolling on the floors laughing.........."you almost shit in your pants,OMG"he says still laughing,glaring at him "why did you do that,Christ have u turned gay??,can't u keep ur dick in your pants???""........

He stood up dusting his clothes turned seriously at me"boss we arrived and I tried telling you but you look so snug * winks ,I decide to kiss you seeing your reaction earlier to the pretty attendant * winks........

walking towards the door he turned "oh and you were right ,I couldn't keep my dick in my pants so I fucked the hell out of the hot flight attendant"...........he says leaving my speechless,"God he's gonna be the death of me ", I say following him out...

************************************
comment and vote....yeah😌😌