one

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

hi i hope you're having a nice day. stay hydrated mamas :)

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

today was the big day. my 19th birthday. right now i'm standing in a pink dress with a pink , soft mesh that is patterned with daisies. i spin around a bit, looking at myself in the mirror. i walk to my closet and pull out some white chucks and slide them on my feet. i put on the golden heart necklace my mother had given me on my 16th birthday and smiled. today i could finally spend the whole day with the love of my life, sapnap.

sapnap is my best friend. we've been friends since kindergarten and we haven't had a single argument ever. now that sapnap finally had the time to visit me , the butterflies in my stomach exploded in excitement. when i turned eighteen, i moved to the uk for college. since sapnap has been so busy, he hasn't had the time to visit me before. now that he decided to take a break from work and college , he finally decided to fly to the uk to come see me. now that may seem a little selfish for saying that he flew here to see me when i literally live with georgenotfound but , it was his words , not mine.

sapnap always stuck by my side. through everything. if it was bullies, he was always there to comfort me. if it was stress, he was always there to relieve it by his awesome cuddles. and because of his kindness and his humor , and him just naturally being way to honest at times , i have fallen hopelessly in love with him. gosh what has this man done to me?

i've fallen head over heels for him and that's pretty obvious, but i've always been too scared to tell him.

i got snapped out of my thoughts when i hear jingling keys to my house, then somebody unlocking the door. george decided to pick sapnap up so i wouldn't "get too nervous and crash ". that's what he thinks, so i agree with him. he literally acts like my mom, so of course i trust him. he's the only one who knows about my big secret so i guess i could say that i trust him with my whole life.

i run downstairs to see the british boy i trust, and a smiley boy that i haven't seen in what felt like ages. "sapnap!" i yell and jump into his arms. my legs wrapping around his waist.

"hey mamas" he making us both give a little chuckle.

i break the hug and look at him. gosh he looks beautiful. snap out of it y/n! we lock eyes for a second and then he looks down at my dress.

"you look gorgeous y/n." he giggles. i start to blush a bit by the compliment he gave me. oh how those compliments make me feel so much more confident in myself.

"thank you sapnap. you look very nice yourself." i compliment him back, with a huge smile.

"really? i'm only wearing a hoodie" he chuckles.

"you still look great."

"thank you y/n" he smiles, his tiny dimples showing.

"anyways, let me show you your room." i turn around and start to skip up the stairs. sapnap grabs his suitcase up the stairs and smiles when he makes eye contact with me. i smile and i open the door, "ta-dahhhh~" i say with jazz hands for the extra effect.

he walks in and smiles, a little twinkle in his eye. the guest bedroom included a queen sized bed with a white comfy blanket, neatly spread over it. there was a lot of natural lighting coming from the windows, including a personal bathroom for privacy. i also decided to light a cologne scented candle so it could feel like he was at home. "wow.. this looks great." he says, his eyes examining the baby blue colored room.

"thank you! i decided to light a candle that smells like cologne so you can feel more comfortable here!" i say in excitement.

"aww you didn't have to.." he chuckles. "i would've done perfectly fine with no candle but that was very kind of you, y/n." he says. he walks up you me and hugs me. oh those hugs. to me, he's like a huge teddy bear. he gives the softest and warmest hugs. another reason why i fell in love with him. "how about i settle for a bit and then we can go out and do something?" he asks.

i pull back a bit from him and his twinkling eyes lock with mine. "of course, that would be a great idea." i say, snuggling myself back into his chest.

"okay.." he replies, gently swaying us side to side.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

ajsijdfiaw first chapter is finally done!! how did i do? well if i didn't do so well, i do take constructive criticism so don't be scared to comment your thoughts, as long as it isn't hate (aka not constructive criticism). anyways, i hope you guys have a good day! bye now! :)

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•