:D |short|

So think of this as a part 2 of the "Appearance" story and this takes place after Gon leaves wherever Hisoka brought him. (Member is starting to sound weird so Cock it is)

Gon's POV

I arrived back at my house and opened the door I walked in and closed the door locking it I went up to my bedroom and took another shower I dried myself off and changed into clothes I got out of my room and went downstairs I went in the living and started to watch TV. After some time I got a call from Killua.

"Hello?"

"Oh um hey"

"Do you need anything"

"Yes actually, do you mind if I spend a night at your house"

"I don't mind"

"Thanks"

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

I guess Killua is spending the night here I heard someone at my door and I got up to open it.

"That was fast"

"Mhm"

I got out of the way making room for him to come in since he's been here before he immediately rushed to my. I followed him to my room I saw him in shock not moving at all.

"Killua are you okay?"

I guess I snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Yea I'm okay just shocked at how big your room is."

"Oh okay"

Both of us headed down to the living room and started to watch TV. After some time we got bored and it was getting dark. We went to my room I noticed that Killua never packed anything so I gave him one of my shirts. He took off his shorts and put on the shirt I gave him. I changed into my shirt and took off my shorts. We both got into bed falling asleep I didn't mind if Killua slept with me so it wasn't a problem. I woke up to pressure on my leg I slowly lifted up the sheet we were under and saw that Killua's ass was on my leg it was normal so I didn't mind it so I fell asleep I woke up again feeling pressure on my cock I lifted the sheets again to see Killua's ass on my cock.

I mean one round won't hurt will it? I took off my underwear and Killua's underwear and put barely half of my cock in him and went at a slow pace for some time soon going faster I faster and faster getting close to my climax I went harder soon climaxing in him I was about to pull out when Killua pushed me so I was on my back and started to ride me.

"Mm~ you thought I was asleep huh."

"...."

"Hah~ its o-ok you don't have to answer"

He continued to ride me going deeper onto my cock in the process. He soon climaxed on my stomach bouncing slower and slower. I sat up and put my hands on his waist bouncing him on my cock soon climaxing in him. I pulled out and laid him down on the bed so he could get some sleep. I fell asleep with him not cleaning the mess that didn't even exist.

I like bottom killua its my drug :D

Bye