Captain Jerk (21)

Mulai dari awal

I glanced at Henry, who glanced back with a worried face.

"You see, I spotted a dangerous spider, and I used that mailbox to beat the spider to death. That's the truth, and if any of you were upset about the video, I am truly sorry."

Ray banged on the desk and turned around with a smile, "Huh?"

"That was perfect," Henry nodded.

"Yeah?"

"For sure," Charlotte smiled.

All at once, we all began to compliment his video.

Ray beamed, and stood out of his spot, "Hey, go online and check what people are saying about me now,"

The lot of us happily obliged and got on our devices looking through the comments of people on the internet. I slightly frowned at all the inappropriate words that flew across my screen.

"Well?" Ray chuckled, "Henry?"

Henry looked up at Ray and shifted in his spot. He hesitated before speaking, "This one says, 'Captain Man, you liar, I hate you,"

Ray shrugged a little, "Well, that's a little negative. Charlotte?" He switched his gaze to the curly haired girl.

Charlotte looked down at her tablet and read the comment, "This one says, 'Oh, please. The only reason Captain Man apologized is to make us think he's sorry."

Ray gritted through his teeth, "Well, yeah," he sighed, "Gooch, read,"

"Yo, Captain Man, why don't you-" Gooch slapped the comment of the screen and turned to face Ray, "My religious beliefs prevent me from reading the rest out loud," he stood and marched over to the elevator.

Ray shrugged him off, "Maebel?"

My eyes widened at a comment that scrolled past my screen, "You know, there are just some things potential serial killers should keep to their selves," I frowned and clicked my phone off, turning to Schwoz, "You got anything, Schwoz?"

Ray glanced to the foreign man.

"This guy just posted a picture of Ray, but he changed his head to something else," Schwoz furrowed his eyebrows.

Ray shrugged, "Changed my head?" He moved to look at the picture, "What'd he change it to? Oh! That's horrible."

Henry moved next to Ray.

"What is that?" Ray asked.

Henry gestured to the computer, "That's poop,"

Ray groaned loudly again.

I paced near the back room of Junk-N-Stuff thinking of ways Captain Man could get his popularity back, while munching on a buttered corn-on-a-cob.

Suddenly, "Ooh! I have an idea!" Charlotte beamed.

Ray, Henry, and I rushed over to her.

"Okay," Charlotte began, glancing between the three of us, "what do people want to know most about Captain Man?"

"What he wears under his man suit?" Schwoz suggested.

"Dude!" Henry groaned.

"What, no!" Charlotte grumbled.

"Schwoz," Ray sighed.

"Gross," I shuddered.

Ray turned back to us three kids, "They want to know where I live and work,"