10 and 30's Argument

Bella: The next morning when 10 woke up, she was a bit sad about how 30 treated 20 the previous day.

10 POV
I decide to go visit 20 to make sure if he's okay. I put on my rocket gear and fly to 20's house. Then I see him talking to 21.

20: And then 18 got stuck in a hand and then he was like "Inconvenient, I'm stuck" he had to become two 9s and those two nines sneezed out 1s to press the button that turned the alarm off.

21: Oh my, that's so funny!😂

20: And that's not all, when we crossed the door, 19 had to go across the lazer maze with her crazy shapes. And when we heard the sound of the robot guard, 16, 17, 18 and me had to hide in a tiny closet with mops and water buckets. I was soo cramped between the others but I had to do what I had to do.

21: I really wish I was there, that really sounded like quite an adventure.

20: Oh, it sure was.

21: Look, 10 is up there. Hi 10!

Oh great, now 21 is calling me, should I go or leave? Well, I guess I don't have a choice.

10: Hi 21!

21: Come down here.

10: Oh, umm...okay.

Bella: 10 lands beside where 20 and 21 is.

20: Oh, hi 10.

10: Hi 20.

21: Erm...I guess I'll leave you two to talk for a while.

20 POV
21 walks away and leaves me to 10. Me and 10 sit there in awkward silence for a couple of minutes which seemed like hours to me. But then 10 starts talking.

10: 20, I'm sorry about what 30 did yesterday, I should have stood up more for you.

20: No, it's fine. I know that you tried. 30 just has a problem with me, I don't know why she doesn't like me.

10: She doesn't like anyone, she wants to lead and for everyone to listen to her.

20: I guess you're right.

10: So, are you going to come with us to the cave today?

20: Well, I'm not sure. But 21 actually told me what happened to her when she went inside.

10: What happened?

Bella: 20 told 10 everything that 21 told him.

10: She actually met two new numberblocks?

20: Yup, 23 and 24. And she also said that they all go out of the cave before bed, but they are allowed to stay only around the area and that they can't go any further.

10: Then we don't have to go now, we can go at the time when they come out. That's great news! I'll go tell the others. Are you coming?

20: It's better if I don't.

10: Umm...ok

10 POV
I walk towards the other 10s and tell them the news.

50: 21 came out safe?

10: Yes!

30: Why should we listen to 20? How do we know if 21 actually told him all that?

10: What is the problem between you and 20!?

30: 20 is just a freak who wants to take all the attention to him. Everyone likes him! And nobody likes me!

10: That's because you are a meanie!

50: Hey, that's enough. 100 might come and-

30: Back off 50!

Bella: 50 backs off surprised and shocked.

40: You know what guys, let's go home.

Bella: Everyone goes home except for 10 and 30.

10: See what you have done! Now we will never find out 100's Secret!

30: I can do it myself!

10: I will do it with the help of 20 and 21! And I will figure it out before you do, because you will be caught before you start!

30: We will see about that!

10: Fine!

30: Fine!

10: Fine!!

30: Fineeee!!!

Bella: Then 10 and 30 part ways.

10 POV
Oh, I feel horrible about shouting on 30 like that. But I couldn't control myself from bursting out on her. There is no turning back now, I'll have to solve the mystery with 20 and 21.

30 POV
She thinks that she is better than me! I am bigger than her but she still treats me like I don't know what I'm doing!
I will find out 100's secret all by myself, even before she thinks of starting. But...maybe I could use a friend's help. I'll go look for her.

(A/N- Can you guess who is that "friend" who 30 will be asking for help from? Comment it down.)