~Chapter 6~

I woke up the next morning and took a shower, then I put on some clothes I thought would look appropriate for the first day on the job. I walked down the stairs and said good morning to my mom, step-dad and my step-brother and walked out of the door. I called an uber to come pick me up and take me to the bakery where I was going to start my job. Once I got there I got there I said hi to my manager Mindy and she told me what I was going to be doing.  I had a pretty easy job of cashier and putting the baked goods in their boxes for the customers. 

I served a few customers and started to get the hang of the job. I was listening to music on a somewhat low volume and I heard a voice that somewhat sounded familiar but as soon as I was about to look into it another customer came in so I had to go to them.  It was now my lunch break so I decided to go across the street to get in and out burger to eat. 

When I was ordering my food I heard another song coming on the radio the person who was singing it was the same one who was singing the song I heard at work. Maybe I'll ask the cashier. "Um do you know who sings this song?" "I'm pretty sure that it's Taylor Swift" "Oh ok thank you". Just to my luck as soon as I work up the courage to ask the question the song changes. I just took my food and left. Once I finished my lunch I headed back to the bakery I worked until 8:00pm I decided to take the extra shift because I needed the money. 

Me, Mindy and my other co-worker all left. Mindy asked if I needed a ride home but I said I was fine. I walked to this park and sat down and I just enjoyed myself but then things started to change I went to pick up my phone to call an uber  then I saw it was dead. And I couldn't even remember my address so I couldn't ask anyone to take me there so I just sat on the bench crying. I didn't know what do to. Would I have to stay there until morning for someone to walk by and maybe have a charger? I couldn't stop crying. But then to my luck someone found me. They knew me too the said "Y/N?".

A/N sorry it's another short Chapter but I will try to frequently update it more I love ya'll <3