Chapter 7

Conan's POV

I realized that y/n was on top of me and we were about to kiss she realized too and quickly got of off of me. But it didn't really mean anything right? We sat there in awkward silence until she broke it. "I'm um hungry do you have anything I could eat?"she said kind of embarrassed "Oh uh yeah I made tacos right before you came if you want any?" "Uh sure and sorry about what just happened" "It's fine it didn't really mean anything anyways right?" "right".   I kinda wish it really did mean some- Did I really just think that Conan you and y/n are just friends and I thinks she wants it to stay that way. We walked into the kitchen and ate the tacos. Then we decided to go swimming in my pool.

Y/N's POV

We decided to go swimming in Conan's pool. I didn't bring a bathing suit so I just went in my bra and underwear. I told Conan I would meet him outside and I did. When I walked outside I saw Conan look me up and down. "I saw that" I said "Saw what?" he said laughing "You know what you did" "Fine you caught me" I canon balled in the pool making a big splash and getting Conan all wet. I looked at him he looked really hot I bit my lip. "I saw that"He said making me laugh. We kept playing in the water until it we decided it was time to get out. I wrapped a towel around me and he did the same. I walked into his bathroom and took a shower then put on my change of clothes. He took a shower and changed too. We decided to binge watch Lilo and Stitch the series I guess Lilo and Stitch is our show. We watched almost the whole season of the show when we decided to get something to eat and go to bed. I was fine with that decision because I was pretty tired. We got Chinese food delivered and ate it. I texted my dad and told him I would stay at Conan's for the night. I hugged Conan saying goodnight and we went to bed.

A/N This is a pretty short chapter but more WILL be coming soon! 

This shout out is for: yesenialod Thx luv <3

The Meet And Greet To Love (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara