Chapter 6

I got home and talked to Reya she pretty much asked me the same questions as Anna and again I answered all of them. We decided to just sit in her bed and watch gossip girls on her computer. I grab my phone from off of her night stand because it started to ring. I answered it. "Hey y/n"they said "Hey Conan whats up?" I looked over at my sister and she looked very excited. "Oh um I called you to ask if you knew where my sweater was? I don't think you would know because you were only at my house for a night but by any chance did you see it anywhere when you were here?" "No not that I can remember what colour was it?" Did he suspect I took it? I mean I did but does he know? "It was all gray with red print letters that said "LOVE IS..." "Um I don't think I saw it anywhere" "Ok thanks anyways sorry to bother you" "It's ok see ya bye". 

Then I ended the call Reya was freaking out at the phone call but it really wasn't that deep. Then sh caught me. "Wait y/n isn't that the same sweater Conan was talking about?" she said pointing to my open backpack. "Yeah, I guess you caught me. But in my defense it was one sweater and I didn't think that he would notice"I retorted "Put it on! Put it on!" "Fine" I said getting the sweater out of the bag. I put it on. It smelled a lot like Conan I quickly began to miss him. I miss him? We just hung out yesterday do I actually like him or something? Me and Reya finished a few episodes of Gossip Girls when Conan called me again.

"Hey I'm bored, wanna come over and watch Leroy and Stitch (Lilo and Stitch 3)?" "Don't you have other friends you can hang out with?" "That's mean and my best friend Ashley is in Texas so no" "I wish I could but I'm hanging out with my sister right now" "No we are done hanging out, she can come over" Reya said interrupting our conversation. "Fine I'll come over" "Yayy!" "Ok I'll come pick  you up now are you at your house or Anna's?" "I'm at my house" "Ok I'm coming to pick you up now." "I put a change of clothes in my backpack in case I fell asleep at his house again"

About 15 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. My dad beat me to it. I felt bad because my dad kept asking him questions like who are you, how old are you, have you ever gotten a speeding ticket. My dad is pretty overprotective because of what happened to my mom she died in a car crash with an uber driver 3 years ago so he doesn't want me and Reya getting hurt too. I finally got my dad to leave him alone and jumped into the car with Conan. "Um what detergent do you use?"Conan said I was confused about the question but I responded anyways "Um I use a scent free tide one why?" "Aha I caught you, I use a lemon and lavender detergent so that couldn't be your sweater." I looked down to see that I was wearing the sweater I stole from him. I shouldn't have listened to Reya telling me to put it on. "Fine you caught me." "Did you steal it because you knew you would miss me?" "Shut up I know you missed me even more plus I know you have more friends than just Ashley even if they aren't as close to you as she is." "Fine your right I did miss you. But you know you missed me too." "I guess I did".

We got to Conan's house and made some popcorn and sat down to watch the movie. I remembered to give Conan Reya's number in case I fell asleep here again so he can tell Reya to tell my dad I was safe. After the movie was done we wanted to play hide and seek. I wanted to count first Conan hid. I counted to 30 and went to go find him. First I went to the kitchen and looked he wasn't there then I went to the guest room no Conan to be found I looked everywhere but his bedroom but I didn't see him there either. I sat on his bed and lied down and screamed "I GIVE UP!" so that he would be able to hear me wherever he was hiding. 

Suddenly he jumped out of the pile of pillows on his bed right next to me I got so scared I screamed maybe even the neighbors could hear me. He started laughing so hard so I started tickling him he tried to tickle me back but I found his most ticklish spot so he was powerless against me. Suddenly I was on top of him and we locked eyes and there was a gravitational pull with our lips but then we both realized what we were doing and I quickly got off of him and we both sat on his bed in awkward silence. 

A/N Today's shout out is for: conanandjonan thanks bub

I love you guys and remember to drink lots of water and do your schoolwork (even though thats something I fail to do myself lol)

(P.s. Anna is also Lissa/Annalisa) Also I think this is the longest chapter I've done so far