My favorite chef- Sagishi x Teruteru

Start from the beginning

(Teruteru POV)

I woke up tied down to a chair but I was supposed to be dead... I killed Byakuya Togami. I was blindfolded and I hear everyone's voices in the restaurant, I could tell why Hiyoko said that and I heard Hajime defend me and I was kinda glad that he did try and defend me from Hiyoko. He tried to reason with her but it didn't work, I then heard a door open "Hello Teru~" I recognized the voice as Togami "To- Togami...?" I said "Ding dong." He said in a causal voice "Bu- what? You were one of the people who were trying to prevent a murder from happening and were trying to find out the mastermind." I said in a confused voice "Well guess what I'm the mastermind behind this killing game." He said "Wha- what do you want from me?" I questioned "All I want is your love~" He cooed "My what..?" I questioned. I was very confused on what's happening "You heard me." He said in a smug voice "Wh- what are you go- going to do with me?" I asked "I want you to join me Teru~" He said "Wha- what why would I join you." I said "I know that you care a lot about Hajime." He whispered into my ear "Ye- yeah s- so, what does that matter." I said "I could also ask him and Gundham to join us." He said smugly "Why are you going to ask Gundham?" I asked "They did grow up with each other." He said "Okay so? They perfectly fine with not telling anyone that they grew up with each other." I said "So you're okay with Hajime not telling you?" He asked "Yes because I could understand the reason why they didn't tell anyone. They probably didn't want to be accused of lying about an alibi." I said, I didn't get an replied from him.

(Timeskip to night)

(Gundham POV)

I was about to go to my domain, and when I entered I saw the damn bear that trapped us in this killing game there "Hello Gundham~, let's make an deal." He said "...Depends on the deal." I said "If you kill someone after the fourth island has open, I'll protect Hajime from being killed or becoming the blackened." He said, I froze, "Why do you care about the fair mortal?" I asked "Well since the masterminds partner cares so much about him, he wanted to protect him." Monokuma said "What do you mean by partner?" I asked "I mean my beloved." He said "...Fine fine... I'll do it..." I reluctantly agreed "Good choice... it won't disappoint you." He said "I assume that I'll be executed for killing that person." I said "Nope~ because that would make Hajime sad." He said "And let me guess it would make your paramour sad." I said "Yep, bye now." Monokuma said then left. I didn't know what to do, I decided that I would go to bed now, I fell asleep but I felt like I was being watched, I decided that I would tell my prince my feelings towards him tomorrow.

(Timeskip to morning)

(Hajime POV)

I woken up to the Monokuma morning announcement and I head to the restaurant and I greeted everyone. I sat next to Gundham and he asked me to come to his cottage after breakfast and I agreed. I knocked on his door and he opened it and let me in "What did you want to tell me Gundham?" I said "I love you." He said covering up his redden face "I love you too Gundham." I said a redden blush covering my face, he kissed me and I kissed back. Monokuma then came in "Heya lovebirds, how are you doing." Monokuma said, we both immediately got off each other "Mono- Monokuma?! What are you doing here?!" I yelled out to him "I just wanted to know what the two lovebirds were doing." He said "Well we're both doing fine, now go away." I said, "Ugrhh, fine bye." Monokuma growled.

(Timeskip to the last chapter but Gundham survives)

(Teruteru POV)

Sagishi..... he framed Kazuichi has Nekomaru's murderer and Gundham was spared, I didn't know how to feel about Gundham since he did kill someone and got away with it but then I would be an hypocrite because I did the exact same thing as he did. Hajime found evidence pointing towards Sagishi has the mastermind behind the killing game, but Sagishi wasn't to pleased with that, "He's about to find out Teru." He said, he still had my mouth gaged "Well at least I was able to have you again my love~" He whispered into my ear, I just glared at him. I still hated him even after he gave me my memories back, I just felt bad for Chiaki.

(Gundham POV)

My prince Hajime pointed to the leader fiend's podium "And he is the mastermind behind the killing game, and Teruteru was never executed, he's still alive." He said "So Teruteru is working with the mastermind..?" The gymnast fiend said "No he's not because there is evidence that he was forced too by the mastermind." He said "He was..?" The animator fiend said.

(Hajime POV)

'Teruteru... he's still alive, I know it.' I showed the evidence, and everyone was shocked "Upupup, guess I can't hide anymore." Monokuma said, smoke appeared and Sagishi the Ultimate despair appeared "Hello everyone again." He said, "Wait.... what...?" Ryota said something for the first time. "Ugh you all are so boring, how about I execute you all." Sagishi said, he then pressed an button and I waited for the chain to come but it didn't "Hajime open your eyes." I hear Sagishi say, I did and I saw Gundham alive. I went towards him and I hugged him, "Since I've made a deal with my partner, and if he joins me then I'll keep you two alive and convince you both to join us." Sagishi said.

(Timeskip)

(Still his POV)

Sagishi gave us back our memories and I everyone in my king's class fell into despair and Junko told Gundham to make me fall into despair.

(Gundham POV)

I felt like I betrayed my prince because I made him fall into despair.

(Flashback)

I pinned him against the wall, "You said that you'll never abandon me and I said that I wouldn't abandon you. So let me keep my promise." I said, "Gundham... please... what has she done to you...?" He asked, "Lady Enoshima has done nothing to me." I said, I noticed that my prince was crying, "My prince, please don't be saddened about what's happening. Look at it like we're getting back at whoever betrayed us." I said, I then forced him to watch the despair video, after he watched hours upon hours of it, he broke and when he broke, I held him in my bed, that warped his brain to become obsessed with me and despair.

(Flashback over)

(Hajime POV)

I don't see Gundham as what I did in High School but I still love him. Sagishi kept us four locked up in here for three months until we were saved, they killed him and despair and we were released from the simulation.

2137 words