𝟬.𝟰.𝟱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

Start from the beginning

"well that was unexpected..." you chuckled wiping off a small amount of blood from one of the scratches.

"are you okay?" aiko asked feeling guilty. 

you nodded, "yup."

kenma cringed at how mad you sounded, it was kind of scary. 

"i hate to admit it, but you beat her ass!" bokuto cheered as he wet a cloth. 

you chuckled, "i'd assume so, i couldn't really control what i was doing."

kenma watched as bokuto gently touched your face with the wash cloth, he hated to admit it but he was jealous. he wanted to be the one to touch you. kuroo handed bokuto the bandaids and he continued to carefully cover your scratch marks, kenmas eyes slowly followed his movements. making eye contact with kenma you gave him the same lazy smile that made him feel something. he wanted to confess to you, his only solution was to get a drink or two into him to ease his nerves at this party. he wanted you to be his, he wanted to help you with everything you were going through and keep you safe.

when you were all cleaned up bokuto squeezed your thigh and smiled telling you you were all cleaned up. they left you in the bathroom with kenma, "i'm fine now, kenma."

he nodded and sat against the wall in front of you, "that was actually pretty cool. kinda like a fight in a movie."

hopping off the counter laughing and held your hand out for him and pulled him up while jokingly saying, "i'm happy i impressed you!"

keeping him close to you you told excused yourself through the crowds of people and found a couch to sit on. a boy you've met a long time ago sat beside you sandwiching you against kenma. 

"that shit was world star worthy!" suna snickered as he hit play on the phone. 

you punched his shoulder, "you asshole, you were recording."

he looked at you like you had two heads, "duh." 

you smacked his head and gave him a small side hug before letting him stand up and leave, "nice seeing you, suna." 

kenma tapped your shoulder, "you know suna?" 

you nodded, "met him at one of my brothers games." 

kenma gripped your hand tightly as you gracefully slid through all the people, making it to the kitchen you made him a drink. pouring two shots of vodka into a cup and adding iced tea you mixed it with your finger before sucking the liquid off, making kenma look away covering his mouth dramatically. he'd drank before so he knew his tolerance, he didn't want to be drunk when he confessed so he planned to finish this drink and have a beer. you opened the fridge and found a line of blackflys, grabbing two you started walking back to the couch with him. 

you were already one blackfly deep and still felt sober, cracking the other one open you sipped at it. aiko stumbled up to you and grabbed your hands, "dance with me, [name]!" 

you looked at kenma who shrugged and nodded, "i'll be fine."

play 'temperature' by sean paul.

she pulled you into the group of people, still giving kenma a clear view of you. dancing with aiko you laughed as she would stumble backwards or lean on you, kuroo came over with bokuto and they joined you. kuroo was behind aiko dancing close and bokuto looked at you with glossy eyes, walking up to you he grabbed your hands and made your moves sync with his. he spun you around and grabbed your hips and started moving them against him, you blushed slightly as drunk aiko and kuroo cheered.