Holy F*ck (quite literally)

Börja om från början

"Couldn't live without you master. Please, fuck me, please!" he begs, eyes close and cheeks flushed.

You turn him around so he is facing you and start to kiss from his ear down to the edge of his underwear, him begging the whole time. On your knees in front of him you finally notice the wet spot on the front of his boxers, and slowly begin to lick over it. As soon as your tongue leaves your mouth you can hear the whine of confusion that comes out of his throat.

"Please just take them off, I can't handle the teasing much longer" He begs with tears running down his face.

"First of all, you are not the one in charge here, do not tell me what to do" you pause to lick the front of his boxers and begin to pull them off while looking up at him. "And second, you can and will handle as much teasing as I want and we both know it. Just for that I'm going to take my sweet time."

You tap his calf to have him step out of his boxers and begin to kiss from the middle of his thigh up to his stomach while purposefully avoiding his dick. You hear his crying get louder and look up from his dripping cock to see him leaning against the baptism pool sobbing. Finally taking pity on him you lick from the base of his cock and circle the tip with your tongue. You put your lips around the tip and softly suck. You then begin to hollow and release your cheeks over and over again hoping to hear the moan he let out the first time. You slowly start to slide your mouth down until you can feel his cock in your throat and begin to swallow repeatedly knowing that it always makes him come.

"Master please let me come, please." he barely makes it through his begging without sobbing.

"Go ahead, but it definitely won't be the last." you walk away from him and grab the communion cup and twirl the stem between your fingers. "We will stop once this is full or you are coming dry, not a second before."

"Yes master, whatever you want" He says with his head bowed and cheeks flushed.

"This isn't about what I want, This is the way you are going to ask for forgiveness from God. And don't you dare complain, you were the one who decided he wanted to get off in a church."

You get back on your knees and begin to pull slowly on his hard cock, getting him as close to the edge as you can before you stop. You wait until he stops whining to finally pull hard and fast and milk everything you can out of his cock into the cup. When you get back to your feet with the gup still in hand, you hold it out to him.

"How many more times do you think we will need to fill this up? I would say about three, and we know you can handle that so we shouldn't have any problems." You say watching his eyes widen. "Don't look so scared, you've done more before"

You see him open his mouth to speak, but all that comes out is sobs and whimpers. You mockingly pout your lip at him before rolling your eyes and grabbing his hips to turn him around and bend him over the baptism pool. Racing over to your backpack, you pull out the tiny bag labeled for emergencies only. It was only labeled that to keep everyone else from finding out that all it really held was lube and a couple small toys. You pull the lube out and put a good amount on it knowing you aren't going to take the time to prep him.

"Still stretched enough from last night, yeah?" you whisper with your mouth on his ear.

"Yes, please master, just want you." he whimpers out sobbing between each word.

If you couldn't see how hard he was you would probably be concerned that he was in pain, but with the steady beads of precum emerging from the tip you know better. Knowing he is still sore from last night's punishment, you carefully push your cock in his ass. As soon as your hips connect with his ass, he is collapsing and putting all of his weight on the edge of the pool. You don't give him time to adjust and just start thrusting. As you hear his whines get higher and louder you know he is about to come. You are about to speed up to push him over but he moans out the word harder. Just 'harder', no 'please master' or anything.