5-Black arms, and... travel?

Start from the beginning

I take my jacket and wrap it around my head.

Andros "Attack me."

Izuku "Uh?"

"Attack me, and don't hold back, you don't have to worry."

Izuku "Okay."

I feel him takes a fighting stance.

Izuku "Here I come."

He jumps in the air, preparing for a vertical kick.

I sidestep on my right, and his kick split the ground when it land.

His leg took damage from it, but it's nothing he isn't used to.

Next he throws a barrage of punches, I dogde each one of them with my hands in my pocket.

Izuku "When             did you          learn                   of these?"

Andros "Yesterday. Honestly, I learned it in less time than it takes to blink, it was thanks to Za warudo, a vigilante."

Izuku "And?"

Andros "He can stop time."

Izuku "What?!"

At this moment, Izuku stop attacking me.

Izuku "What is his quirk?"

Andros "He can stop time."

A silence follows.

In a bush, near the scene.

All might "You can stop time?"

Za warudo (Another Andros disguised) "Yup."

All might "..."

Za warudo "When will we train 'em?"

All might "Let's wait for an occasion to appear."

Za warudo "You've been saying that for 4 days. And waiting doesn't make it better, Midoria met you 6 days ago, and appearing the next week while saying 'hey! I want to make you my successor!' would be kind of suspicious."

All might "I feel bad for saying that he couldn't become a hero..."

Za warudo "...        You know what? I've tought about it for a while. Let's create a little accident."

All might "What?!"

Za warudo "Like I said, let's create an accident, or find one, if Izuku would involve himself in a accident to help other, then that make him worthy of being a hero. There is something like that in Yuuei entrance exam."

All might "You want to test his courage?"

Za warudo "Kind of, and if he does, that makes us an excuse for us to go see him."

All might "I... agree, but...

Why are you doing all this?"

Za warudo "For fun."

All might "Just for fun? You could be a great hero..."

Za warudo "...             A hero is someone who put his life on the line for the sake of other or do his very best for the sake of other, often without asking in return. This is my vision of heroes, and I don't think that I'm worthy of being called a hero, so I will not register as a professional hero."

All might "You're a good guy."

Andros "Thanks."

So in the next few days, we made a plan to test Izuku, to see if he is worthy of being a hero.

All might asked why we don't include Andros to which I responded "He already has a powerful quirk, and he will go to Yuuei.".