I came back for you (nathan and owen)

Owen has been in love with his best friend Nathan for years but Nathan was with his sister Megan , he came back to Seattle with April, still angry him of what happened with Megan. Soon after Nathan started showing interest in Meredith but Maggie liked Nathan and told him to back away. Megan was found and was taken to the grey Sloan to get surgery. She got the surgery she needed and also flew her kid across. Nathan was happy that Megan was alive and to prove his love for her, they moved, which means Nathan also had to move away from Owen.

" so I guess it's a goodbye.." Owens face was pure sadness but hid it so Nathan couldn't tell.
"for now, I could find a job over there but I will text you or call you whenever" his best friend smiles. He couldn't bring it to himself to he smile so all he out on was a kinda numb face. "I guess.." Nathan saw the look on his best friends face, his bright eyes were sad, and saw tears well up. " hey.. are you okay?" " yea I'm fine, traffic is gonna get busy you should go" all Owen could do was fake a smile. The two friends hug, Owen not knowing if he'll ever see him again holds him more tighter. Soon after Owen stands in the side watching his sister, her kid and the boy he loved leave.

Once they were out of view, tears well up again and Owen sobs on the sidewalk, he saw a rock on the floor picks it up and throws it out of rage, he might never see Nathan again meaning he blames himself for not telling him sooner about his feelings. Out of the distance, Miranda sees Owen break down. "hunt, are you okay?" She questioned. "He left...I..I never to even tell him how it feel.. I don't know what to do now" he sobbed out, out of love Bailey gives him a hug, she knew how close they were and she could tell that Owen was in love. " as your friend hunt, I'll telling you to go home, I'll have Kepner fill in for your place, you need to go home" he nods and Owen leaves to go home, well what home, he lived with Amelia so that's where he went, and cried himself to sleep.

8 months have passed and not a day goes by where Nathan is thinking of Owen, he's at the deck with his phone out looking at pictures and videos with him and Owen, smiling. "hey lunch is ready," Megan calls out. "yea I'll be there in a sec" she goes out to the patio where she sees Nathan sitting down and she sits nexts to him. In a glimpse she sees multiple pictures of the two of them. " you miss him, huh?" " so much.." " then be honest and tell me why you came with me and not stay over there" Nathan confesses to Megan " I thought when we left 8 months ago that I loved you, I felt happy with you, but then when we left, it was like my stomach dropped, I knew I loved him, but I didn't say anything because I know we would have a huge argument about it"

"And you didn't think I saw it, I did see it, in my head I was thinking, god I hope he turns to me and say he wants to stay here, it's okay Nate, your in love with my brother and my brother loves you, not everyone is meant to be, we aren't, but you two are, go be with him" Nathan smiles at Megan and the two hug. He immediately goes to his car and drives away, he was coming back for Owen.

Besides that Owen has not been himself since Nathan left. He's not been showing up for work, he's in bed till noon, not even getting up once to go to the bathroom. "is this gonna be the day you wake up and get to work?" Amelia questions the ginger. There was no response and Amelia shouts "OWEN WAKE THE FUCK UP" " I heard you.. let me sleep" knowing Amelia, she goes up to Owen and uncovers, right away there was a stench realizing it's Owen who hasn't showered in forever. "Amelia I don't wanna go to work, CAN YOU FUCKING LET GO OF ME" Owen shouts at her. "yes your bummed because the love of your life moved away but that doesn't mean you blow off work, that doesn't mean stay in bed all day, your the cheif of trauma and your job is to saves lives, so I'm telling you to get up take a shower and get dressed because I am not leaving this building without you" And just like that Owen gets ready.

The two reached grey Sloan and everyone was shocked that he came back, especially Meredith. "Amelia, what did you do?" "He needed a boost so what did I do, I yelled and dragged him" Knowing how Amelia is, Meredith turns to Owen. "Owen are you okay to work?" She said concerning. " I'm here so yea I guess" the two exchanged a couple looks and Amelia gets confused " what's with the looks" Owen gets paged to the chiefs office "I got to go. The three of them went different ways. "Bailey you paged?"the ginger asked."yea I was just wondering how you are, your part of my staff and my job is to care about my staff and friends" he sighs sadly "Amelia dragged me out of bed, so I had no choice but to come" "I heard, well that all I wanted to hear, you can go. Plus a surgery will make you feel better."

With that Owen left. One hour passes he comes out of surgery and Bailey was right a surgery made him feel better, as soon as he walked out everyone was staring at the door, why? Well that was because Nathan came through. "people, you have jobs, your jobs are to save lives, go do them. Now" Bailey gives a quick look at Nathan and walks away. An on call room was near Owen before he could walk away Nathan grabbed him to the room and locked the door. "what are you doing here? Is Megan okay? Do they need something?" "they are okay, Megan is okay, I left and moved back here." Nathan tries to explain. "then what about Megan and the kid? Who's gonna provide for them? How is she gonna take care of the kid?!" Owen shouts. " they are okay!! Megan is okay!! I came back here for you." Owen stares into the dudes eyes flustered and a tear comes rolling down. " then explain to me why you left"
Nathan holds his hands. " when we left eight months ago i thought I loved her but everyday for the past months Owen all I did was think about you, everything reminded me of you, I go outside and stare at your pictures all day, it's like your implanted in my mind and I couldn't get you out, for the past months you were the first thing I can think of, I came back for you, because I choose you...and I love you"

Owen puts his hands on Nathan waist and pulls him in into a kiss. And of course Nathan returns a kiss. "I love you too" The two smile and kiss again but turns into a heated kiss. Nathan sits on the on call bed and Owen sits on his lap still kissing him. Owen rubs his lovers chest feeling his toned abs through his shirt. "Take off your shirt..." Owen tried to get rid of the shirt but Nathan stops him "not yet baby" Nathan's lips move from Owens lips to his neck creating really dark circles, and leaving him moaning, his hands grip his thighs "fuck... mhmm"  Nathan takes off Owens shirt and his shirt along with Owens pants leaving him surprisingly with a tight underwear showing his boner. Nathan flips Owen over to where he's bottom and he's top. His hands feel around his slender body as he slowly goes down, to kissing his chest and nipples, to kissing his inner thighs where Owen wants him most. Leaving the ginger whining and moaning "mhmmm Nat....." "that's it, moan for me"  growls Nathan.

Nathan removes his own pants, nothing underneath, he was completely naked. He got on the bed and slowly crawled his way to Owen giving him a kiss and moving down to his hard boner. Nathan takes off Owens underwear showing his 8 inch cock. Going slow he licks the slide of his shaft before going down and bobbing his head. "Ahgh fuck.." Owen sighs of overwhelming pleasure. Nathan's hands move all over Owens body, making his hands stay at his ass, the room filled with Owens moans as he is almost about to cum. " ...fu..nat...I'm gonna..." Owen whines. Nathan continues the blowjob until Owen releases in his mouth. " you were tasty" Nathan smirks.

He goes back to face Owen making him taste his own cum in a kiss. "All fours now" he growls. Nathan turns around and goes on all fours. Without any lube and using his own precum Nathan slowly moves in and out slowly. The room fills with Owens moans. Nathan grabs his hair and goes more deeper each thrusts. " FUCK,...aghhg Nate please" "please what" he growls."nnngh...please go faster" the ginger moans. Nathan does as he is told. Owen arches his back more further giving Nathan more space. With his thrusts he goes deeper and deeper and spanks his ass making Owen moan with pleasure.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." "yes that's it, cry and moan for me" the two begin to feel knots but Nathan keeps going. The overstimulation of pleasure hits Owen so hard causes him grips the sheets and bust all over them. " fuck.. I'm gonna cum" Nathan cums inside Owen. Once he pulls out Owen falls on the bed. " fuck, I'm going to be sore for the whole day now" the two go underneath the sheets and cuddle.

" I'm glad you came back" Owen confesses "I thought I lost you forever" " I came back for you and I'm staying here for you, I love you too much to lose you again" Owen smiles at his comment and hugs him. Amelia bursts into the on call room. "Why are you in here?!" Nathan shouts. " uhh well the interns heard your little show, and I'm happy that Owen won't be all nutso depresso, we're talking about it later" embarrassed, Owen covers himself. "Goodbye Amelia" Amelia leaves and Nathan laughs. "That's not funny" he pouts. "It's funny and cute" the two cuddle and sleep.