𝟭𝟮.. 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣 - 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start bij het begin

you walk inside the store and went into the snack isle. you were getting a bunch of things until you got a facetime from kirishima. "heyy kiri." you say still putting snacks in your cart. "heyy y/n! i wanted to ask you a question." you was confused and lowkey knew what he was going to ask. "uhh sure, go ahead." "so you know how i told you about bakugo liking you?" "yeaaa.." "well i wanted to know if you.. ya know 😗." "umm" you pick up your phone and use the facetime effects and typed "yea 🥸."

kirishimas pov:
"well i wanted to know if you.. ya know 😗." i whispered. "umm" she picked up her phone and turned on the effects on facetime. "y..e..a? yea 🥸" she typed. i began getting excited but i had to keep quiet so no one heard. "o-okay! anyways what are you doing at a store?" i ask. i talk to her for a bit then she had to go.

kirishima walks out the bathroom while everyone was staring at him. "what did she sayyy ?" sero asked. "i cannot tell y'all because it is not manly of me to do so." he responds. "aw come on dude, you get on the phone with her and talk for 10 minutes but can't tell us." mineta said. "tch." katsuki rolled his eyes. (since y'all was having a sleepover, they wanted to have their own. forcing katsuki to come).

"even though i cannot tell y'all what she said, you should start making your move bakubro." kirishima says. "don't you think i already made some type of move shitty hair?!" he begins. "im just not to good at this sh!t.." he mumbles. "that's okay man, that's why we're here!" sero says. "most importantly you need me for this because i got allll the good advice." mineta says. everyone stayed quiet, staring at him. "what? im being honest 🙄." he says.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

while checking out, you get stopped by a person. you turn around fast, getting ready to punch them until you saw them. it was your ex. "whoaa, calm down y/n!" he says chuckling. "what do you want hikaru." [ hi•ca•ru] (imma just call him that, you can call him whatever you want 😭).

"well i just saw you and thought i could catch up with you, thats all." he says. "what for? there's nothing to catch up about." you say flatly putting your bags in your cart. "how's kaminari?" he asks. "good." you respond. "what's wrong? are you okay?" he asks. "is this nigga dumb or sum?" you think to yourself. "im good." then you realize... why is this nigga in your town?

"why are you here?" you ask. "why am i where?" he asks back to you. you got aggravated and began walking off. "y/n wait! you know i was just kidding." he says. "im down here because i got accepted to this school calleddd... UA? do you know of it?" he asks. your eyes got wide as you were filling up with anger. "what class?" "oooh im not sure. i think maybe class 2-B or 2-A ? i haven't found out yet." he responds.

"when do you go?" "sometime this week. i believe tuesday or wednesday." he says. "sh!t bruh. why the fück UA? he better pop up in class 2-B at least." you think to yourself rolling your eyes. "do you go there?" he asks. "...yea" "oh cool! what class ?" "2-A." "great! hopefully we can catch up sometime." he says. "pfft." "well it was nice talking to you, can't wait to see you again 😁." he says. you didn't say anything and walked out the store.

"damn. i miss her sëxÿ asś walk." he thinks to himself.

you finally make it back to your car with all the snacks. mina and denki was finally awake but they noticed how you looked aggravated/angry. "what's wrong bestie?" denki asks. "you remember hikaru?" you ask. "..yea what about him ?" "he's going to UA and there's a chance he might be in our class." you say laying your head on your steering wheel. "are you serious y/n 😟." denki asks. "im deadass 😐." you respond.

"who's hikaru?" mina and jirou asked in union. "hikaru is y/n's ex." denki says. "oh sh!t." mina gasped. "and he's coming to UA?" jirou asked. "yea and he's probably gonna be in our class because of his quirk. "what's his quirk?" mina asks. you begin explaining his quirk. "i mean thats not to bad so im not sure if he would or would not go in our class." mina says. "do you have any old pictures of him?" jirou asks. "there not really old but yea." you say and show them a few pictures you forgot you had in snapchat. [i'll show him + explain his quirk towards the end.]