Party Time!!

*Skyal POV*

We Was At The Party. The Music Was Loud And Zöey Left Me. I Went In The Kitchen And Got Some Soda. I Sat Down And Just Drunk My Soda. Someone Touched My Back And I Turned Around.

"Haay You Ok?" This Girl Said And She Was Fine As Hell.

"Yeaa My Friend Just Left Me Alone." I Said Looking Down.

"Awe...You Want To Dance." She Said Holding Her Hand Out.

"Sure." I Said Grabbing Her Hand.

She Lead Me To The Dance Floor. I Start Twerking On Her And She Hold My Waist. I But My Arms Around Her Neck And Start Grin. She Was Still Holding My Waist Kissing My Neck. I Smiled Because She Was Kissing My Hot Spot. She Grabbed My Hand And Lead Me Upstairs To A Room. She Throw Me On The Bed Softly And Start Kissing My Neck. I Moaned Softly. She Start Taking My Shirt Off And Unbutton My Bra. She Grabbed On Of My Boobs And Start Sucking On It. I Moaned Pulling Her Hair. She Pulled My Pants Off And My Underwear. She Start Licking My P****. I Moaned Loudly. She Said She Was Starting Slow. I Said Okk.

"Ok I'm Not Going To Take Off My Clothes Until We Go Out Lovee." She Said Stopping.

"Ok But Keep Going Please." I Said Falling In Love With Her.

She Start Licking My Pearl And Sucking My P****. I Moaned Loudly And I Grabbed Her Hair. She Start Kissing My Neck And Making Me Moan. She Got Up And Said Let's Get Downstairs. I Said Okk. I Put Back On My Clothes And Went Downstairs. I Seen Zöey Talking To August Alsian And He Looked Like He Didn't Want Her. I Laughed Inside Of Me And Walked Over Where Zöey Was.

"Haay Girl." I Said Smiling.

"Haay Bitch. August This Is My Friend Skyal, And Skyal This Is August." She Said Smiling Hard.

"Wassup Ma." He Said Smiling Showing His Teeth.

"Haay. I'm About To Go Back In The Kitchen" I Said Shacking His Hand.

"Okk Boo Be Good." She Said Smiling.

"Shit I Always Be Good And You Better Be Good." I Said Walking Away.

I Felt Someone Look At My Ass And I Turned Around And It Was August. Ummm...He Better Stop Because I'm Not About To Break Me And My Friend Relationship. I Went Back In The Kitchen And That Girl Was Sitting In The Kitchen. I Need To Get Her Name. I Sat Down Beside Her.

"Haay What's Your Name?" I Said Looking At Her.

"Kendra And Yours?" She Said Smiling Show Her Sexy Ass Teeth.

"Skyal." I Said Looking At Her.

"I Like That Name." She Said Biting Her Bottom Lip.

"Lol Thanks I Like Your Name." She Said Smiling.

"Thanks." I Said Blushing.

"But Dammn You Fine." She Said Licking Her Lips.

"Thanks Bae." I Said Blushing.

"You Want To Go Out..Or..." She Said Smiling.

"Hell Yeaa." I Said Kissing Her.

"Ummm I Like That." She Said Smiling.

"Lol But Can Here's My Number?" I Said Giving Her A Piece Of Paper.

"Ritee I'll Call You Later." She Said Hugging Ma And Leaving.