With Best Friend

Today Me And Zöey Are Going To A Party Tonight But We Going Shopping Right Now. I Got Up And Went To My Bedroom And Took Off My Clothes And Got In The Shower. I Washed All My Parts Of My Body And Got Out. I Dried Off And Walked To My Room. I Put On My Bra, Underwear. I Put On My Bleach High Waist Shorts, I Put On My Baby Blue Tight Fitted Crop Top Shirt. I Went In The Bathroom And Put My Hair In A Messy Bun. I Went Back In My Room And Put On My White, Baby Blue Jordan's. I Got My Domo Bag And Went Downstairs And Went Out The Door And Locked The Door.

I Got In My Black Jeep. I Turned On Some Music And My Song Come On Don't Kill The Fun. I Raped And Sing With The Song. I Call From Zöey. She Answered.

"Haay Bae!" I Said Yelling Because The Music Was Loud.

"Haay Nigga, Turn Down That Damn Music." She Said Yelling.

"Damn Sorry Nigga." I Said Laughing.

"You On Your Way Because Girl It's A Lot Of Fine Ass Boys Here." She Said Smiling Though The Phone.

"Cool Cool." I Said Singed.

"But Hurry Up Bish!" She Said Yelling.

"Okkk I'm On My Way Bishh!" I Said Laughing.

"Ritee Love You." She Said.

"Love You Too." I Said Hanging Up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was At The Mall So I Parked My Car And Got Out And Locked My Car Door. I Grabbed My Domo Bag From The Their Site. I Walked In The Mall And I Seen Zöey. She Run To Me And Huged Me. I Felt Like Grabbing Her Ass But She's My Friend. We Broke The Huge Up And I Smiled.

"Baee Looking Good." She Said Looking At Me Up And Down.

"Thanks And You Look Good Too." I Said Looking At Her. She Had On A Red Tight Fitted Crop Top Shirt, Light High Waist Shorts. Her Hair Was In A Messy Bun With A Red Bandana On. She Had On Her Timber Lands. She Had On Big Gold Hoops, Her Belly Ring.

"Thanks So Let's Go Shopping." She Said Walking To Forever 21. I Stared At Her Ass While She Was Walking In The Store. I Walked In The Store Trying To Find A Outfit. Zöey Run To Me And Put This Shirt That Say "Bae" Up To My Body.

"Ohhh This Will Look Cute On You At The Party." She Said Looking At Me And The Shirt.

"Yeaaa I Like The Shirt." I Said Grabbing The Shirt.

"Let's Go In The Back And Try These On." She Said Grabbing My Head.

"Ritee." I Said. I Imagine Zöey Taking Me In The Room One Day And We Making Out.

We Went In The Back And Zöey Took Off Her Shirt. I Got Nervous. She Asked Me Could I Help Her With Her Shirt. I Said Yeaa. I Took Her Shirt Off And Her Chest Was All Out. I Felt Like Kissing Her Ever Wear. She Put On The Shirt She Picked Out And Asked Me Did It Look Good And I Said Yeaa. She Put Back On Her Shirt And I Put On The Shirt She Told Me To Try On. I Put It On And I Asked Her If Look Good And She Said It Looked Good. We Went Back In The Store And Got More Stuff. Then We Went In Footlocker. We Bought A Lot Of Shoes And Nike Socks. I Went Home To Change My Outfit And Zöey Came With Me Home Because She Said She Was Riding With Me To The Party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Was In The Bathroom Taking My Shower. I Washed All My Parts Of My Body. I Got Out And Grabbed My Towel And Dried Off. I Put On My Black Lace Bra, Thongs. I Put On My Black, And The Words Was White That Say "Bae" Tight Fitted Crop Top Shirt That Zöey Gave Me. I Put On My Black Joggers. I Flat Iron My Hair And Put My Black Bucket Hat On. I Put On My Black, White Jordan's On. I Went In My Room And Zöey Was In Her IPhone.

"Haay Bae.....What?...Nawww Nigga....For Real....Nigga Stop All That Damn Lying....Well I'll Talk To You Later." She Said On The Phone And Start Jumping.

"Guess What!" She Said Run To Me.

"What?" I Said Getting Nervous.

"August Alsian Is Going To Be At The Party Performing!" She Said Jumping Again. My Mouth Drop.

"Woww For Real." I Said I Won't Really Happy About August Alsian Coming.

"I Want Some Of His Dick Tonight." She Said Dancing.

"Hahaha You Stupid." I Said Laughing How She Was Dancing.

"Was That A Good Dance Move?" She Said Looking At Me.

"Ummm...Yes I Don't Know." I Said Laughing.

"Bitch You Know. But Let Me Twerk On You Because I'm Trying To See How I Can Twerk." She Said Grabbing My Hand.

"Ummm Ok." I Said Getting Nervous.

She Start Twerking On Me And Grin On Me. I Wanted To Hold Her Waist But She Probably Smack My Hand. I Just Looked At Her Ass While She Was Twerking On Me. She Stopped And Said How She Was And I Said She Was Amazing. She Laughed And Said Thanks. She Went In The Bathroom And Took Her A Shower. I Just Sat On The Bed Snapping Pictures And Putting It On IG.

*Zöey POV*

I Took Off My Clothes And Got In The Shower. I Washed All My Body Parts. I Finished And Got Out. I Grabbed My Towel And Dried Off. I Put On My Black Lace Bra, Underwear. I Put On A Bra Type Of Shirt It Was Black, I Put On My Short Shirt That Was Up To My Butt. I Curled My Hair Up And Messed With It A Little. I Put On My Black And Diamond Heels. I Grabbed My Makeup Kit And Sat It Down And Opened It Up. I Put On My Gold Eye Shadow, I Put On Mascara, And My Black Lipstick. I Looked Fine As Fuck. I Went Back In The Room And Skyal Was On Her Phone Snapping Pictures.

"Girl How I Look." I Said Spinning Around.

"Damn Baee On Fleek!" She Said Laughing.

"I Know Bitch Got To Look Good For Her Man." I Said Laughing.

"Lol You Fucking Stupid." She Said Laughing.

"W/e Nigga." I Said Getting My Purse.

"You Ready?" She Said Getting Up.

"Yeaa Let's Turn The Fuck Up!!" I Said Yelling.

"Right So Lego Gurl." She Said Going Out The Door And Locking It.

We Got In Her Jeep And Drove Off To The Party. Shit I Hope It Be A Sexy Bitch At The Party.