Keeping the cup aside I move a little forward, holding her hands in mine I pin her with my gaze. "You'll do whatever I will ask?" She nods her head as she squeezed my hand.

"Then stay with me and my kids, always! Never leave us." I whisper with love and hope to see her positive reply.

"I wanted to request you, to let me be with you guys, always! Never ask me to leave you and your kids." She smiled as she bent a little down and planted a small kiss on our hands.

"You know, sometime if you are free I'll tell you my past, filled with all colors, dark and light," I say as I recall my past.

"You don't need to, don't be mad at me for this but I asked Eva everything about you. Her mother was the one who got the alliance for you, your wife disappeared from the hospital, Ria's contract and all." She replied as she shrugged.

"When did she tell you all this?" I raise my eyebrows surprised.

"After the bike ride that day I was curious to know about Ria. Bebe had mentioned Eva's mother is her friend so I thought to ask her." She said genuinely with a faint smile.

"Do you miss your wife?" She questioned with curiosity.

"Of course, I do. But she is always in my heart. Love never dies, maybe the loved one leaves but love always remains." I recall all our lovely moments.

"So cute!" She exclaimed as she hugged me. "I am not a girl who believes in love stories but yeah sometimes few love stories touch hearts."

I wrap my arms around her pulling her into me, I was expecting her to be jealous or at least disappointed but Avni is Avni, unexpected!

"What if by a miracle my wife comes back?" I question to see her reaction.

"So what? Let her be back, it doesn't matter to me. Whoever comes, I'll always be Niam's Ms. Strong and Navya's Ms. Powerful and yours--, uh, I'll be your Avni." She pulls out of the hug as she smiled at me. "I trust you, I trust that you'll never ask me to break the bond with you and your kids no matter what."

"Right! No matter what, you'll be my Avni and I'll be your Neil." I pull her cheeks while she laughed.

"No jogging today?" She frowned looking at the watch.

"It's late, forget it for today." I shrug, Niam and Navya are sleeping with Myra today, yesterday night when we came back they already slept so I didn't wake them up.

"But my Apple juice." She whined a little while a small pout formed on her lips.

"We will make it at home today." I get down of the bed, her love for Apple Juice!

"Thank you!" She cheered as she followed me into the kitchen. Looks like she is happy today not ordering me to take shower nor being stubborn to go jogging.

I take Apple and wash while she just follows me everywhere. She peeps in when I am washing the Apples. "You wanna wash?" I turn back to look at her.

"No, No, go on." She moves back motioning me to go ahead.

"Then please stop peeping, I feel like someone's keeping an eye on me," I confess honestly.

"Sorry, go on." I nod at her and get back to my work. She again does the same, putting the Apples in the bowl I move away.

"You wash it," I announce asking her to go ahead.

"No, I am feeling lazy today you do it. I was just seeing if you are doing it cleanly or not." Keeping her hands on the slab she declared.

"Oh madam, I do everything clean better than you and you already know this," I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, I do know you are a cleanliness freak still when it comes to my Apples I pay attention." She folds her hands as if this justifies her behavior.

"Ms. Parikh, you are unbelievable!" I roll my eyes getting back to work.

"And you love me for it, I know!" She exclaimed as she laughed, her laugh dies as soon as she realizes what she said in her unbelievable mode.

"I didn't know you know what's in my heart," I add with a wink, she quickly looks away as she fans her face, I chuckle to myself and get back to work.

After washing the apples, I cut them to fit into the juicer chute. Avni helps me in removing their seeds. Turning the juicer on, I push apples through the juicer. Pouring the juice in two glasses I keep it in a tray and walk into the dining hall.

Avni follows me, we settle on the table and drink the juice. I start thinking about how to start a conversation but this silence itself looks comfortable between us. The best feeling is when I look at her and find her already looking at me.

The doorbell rang, I motion Avni to sit and walk towards the door. Aayan stood there with Niam and Navya.

"Morning, boss." He greeted with a smile, he is always like that smiling type.

"Morning." I greet him back."Niam, Navya, go fresh up!" I say them, they run in as they cheered up a good morning to Avni.

"You come with me." I keep my hand on Aayan's shoulder when he is about to enter.

"But why?" He looked on alarmed, I drag him with me as I close the door.

"What's on your mind? You are here for the job, don't put your eyes on Avni or else--" He chuckles and cuts me off.

"Relax, boss. Omg! Let me laugh and continue." He laughs while I look at him confused.

"So, are you jealous of me? That I am keeping my eyes on Avni?" He raised his eyebrows. "Then you are wrong! Avni was my sister-in-law then she turned out to be my sister."

"Don't lie." I punch on his arm, I never got any bad vibes from him still being protective is my right.

"Boss, please!" He whined rubbing his arm.

"You were looking at Avni and smiling yesterday at dinner." I keep my point.

"Oh, that! Haha, I was smiling because I have been with her for two years, when I was studying I used to live with Myra, Zar, and Avni but I have never seen her so free and close with any guy except you that is why I was smiling." He smiles cutely as he chuckles at my stupidity.

"However, I didn't know you'll be so jealous just because I was smiling looking at her." He adds with a teasing smile and wink.

"Uh, I--" I look away as I scratch my head.

"And dear boss, you can't order me when we are at home." He gives me a pointed look. "But we can give a new name to our relationship out of the office, that is Brother-in-law, my jealous Jiju!" He exclaimed laughing.

"But seriously boss, I would love to call you Jiju, but please think twice before doing anything or else Zar and Myra are going to kill you." We both laugh at his statement.

"I didn't know you are so sweet." I slap him lightly, he closes his eyes smiling.

"Well, I am the best." Raising his collar his chuckles. "Anyway, let's get in, put all your efforts to be my brother-in-law." He walks away and I stand there with a smile on my face.

I'll happily put all my efforts to achieve her Sweetness Of Love.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Okay, be honest, how was it? ✌

What was the favorite part of this chapter, for you?

I don't know what you guys are expecting from me but I do my best to match your expectations.

Lemme know if you are liking the flow of the story.

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter.

Do vote, comment, and share with your friends.

Thank y'all.