They're already on bed and fixing their pillows. 

"Babe " he called her

"Mm?"

"About us telling our company ." He said

" What about it ?"

"Are you okay if I'm gonna tell them earlier? "

"I'm actually thinking about asking a permission too. I mean they have the rights but I just don't want anyone interfering in our relationship that's what holding me back but seing how Somin sumbae act makes me more alarmed.  I mean  " she looked at him

He nodded

"I know what you mean babe . And I am glad that you're opening this up to me ."

"Of course I am not the only one in this relationship so I will definitely open up these things with you oppa " she smiled as she fixed his hair

"Where are you going tomorrow anyway ?" He asked

"Were off to a resort tomorrow we need to do well because both international and local broadcasters will be covering the event " hyejin sighs

He pulled her up to his chest and hugged her

"Don't worry love , I know you can do it ."

They fall asleep after their chats and kisses,

Morning came and hyejin is already alone in the bed . He said last night that he'll work out early in the morning so he isn't that surprised at all.

She started getting ready for the day , they're in charge of their own makeup and outfits today just like the old times when they're not able to afford stylist and makeup artists to help them when they are only starting . They don't have the extra time to do that today so they all agreed to get ready by themselves today . Besides they know how to style themselves anyway also they know a lot of knowledge when it comes to make up .

She just put on her usual makeup and made her eyes more intense that it already is .

She just curls her hair softly , and put on her one piece not putting on her shorts . She walked freely at the house on her swimsuit .

She entered the bathroom and stands infront of the full length mirror she took out her phone and take some pictures .

Sunghoon just arrived from working out . He looked inside the bedroom and he didn't see the sleeping beauty he left this morning . But he knows she's still here . Her bag still sits in his bed so he just resumed finding where she is and he saw her on his bathroom taking pictures of herself in a sexy low back and high rise one price.

She saw him through the mirror so she called him to get closer

He obeyed her and walked to her side .

She lift up his shirt . She smelled his aftershave because he probably take a shower on the gym.

"Let's take a picture oppa, you just got off the gym better yet flaunt your muscles right?" She said teasingly .

He laughed but also took off his shirt and it's her time to laugh .

He positioned himself on her back and possessively held her small waist .

Her body proportions are absolutely stunning.  She's way shorter than him but for him it's the perfect height for her ideal woman . He finds it cute when his girl is way shorter that he was .

He posed with her.  When she tilts her head he took that chance to kiss her there

She giggled